16. Epilogue.

"The mark on her arm was the mistake you made. You should have never marked her on her hand. The day she shook hands with me, I saw the mark and recognized it immediately. It was a mark used to mark Slaves in the Mafia world, so they don't escape.."

Merita held her breathe. She wanted to die. So he knew from day one.

"I was interested in her, so I clung to her. I wanted to know if she was sent and if yes..To who? I asked a lot of questions but she kept her identity hidden. That was were I noticed Things weren't right. Now I was really curious as to who she was targeting when I followed her to her house, I hid in the bushes to see That Eunwoo dude entering into her house"

He smiled at Eunwoo and said; "You are One lucky Son of a Female Dog" Sanha mentioned then he took out his phone and played a particular conversation between herself and Eunwoo.

"Its time Merita. You have to bring him over to wherever we tell you to okay?"

Merita nodded. "Are you going to kill him?"

"Just bring him Merita. You shouldn't get involved if you still want to live"

Sanha laughed. "I know what you're thinking but no, I didn't bug your house. That-" he pointed to the ring she was wearing and said; "It was made in Italy. Its such a small thing but its got its own in built recorder and a GPS that would be able to track down anywhere you go.."

Please kill me. Merita thought. Sanha wasn't who she thought him to be. He was worse than Jung and Eunwoo.

"Thanks to that ring, I won't have been able to know you love me" Sanha said, looking at her with a smile.

"She doesn't love you, you sick head" Eunwoo shouted as Woozi hit him with a gun.

Sanha knelt in front of her and caressed her hair. "I know what you did for me. Thanks Snow White"

-Flashback-

"Is this the head of Seoul district?" she asked. "Yes. I'd like to report about a murder. Yes. A murder will take place very soon. Yes. Thanks a lot"

She ended the call and picked up her magazine. She was going to save him.

-End of Flashback-

"How could you betray us you brat?!" Mr Jung yelled as Eunwoo sighed. "You fell in love with him. You actually did"

Sanha signalled for them to be taken away as he picked up Merita in a bridal style. "I'm sorry I scared you."

"You didn't. I should be the sorry one. I should have told you from the very beginning" Merita explained as Sanha kissed her forehead.

"Like I said, its fine"

"Uhm, do they really call you the beast?"

He nodded, putting her in the backseat and smiled. "Yes. So would you like be the beauty of this Beast?"

"Isn't this what we are meant to be?" she inquired, placing her hand on Sanha's. He nodded before placing a chaste kiss on her lip.

"I won't hurt you"

She placed her head on his chest as she replied sleepily. "I know". Sanha stared at the girl in his arms and smiled sheepishly. He wasn't kidding when he said he was going to give up everything for her.

"To the Airport sir?" the driver asked. He nodded. "To the Airport" He was going to build his own empire with Her. With his Beautiful Snow White; Merita Seon.

----

Short and Simple. I really like this FF of Sanha. Anyone seen the Recent DNA teasers?

The End!