12. Secrets.

“Its time Merita. You have to bring him over to wherever we tell you to okay?”

Merita nodded. “Are you going to kill him?”

“Just bring him Merita. You shouldn't get involved if you still want to live”

Merita nodded again as Eunwoo left her home. She stared at the house she was in and called Sanha. She was going to spend time with him before she leaves.

“Babe, you wanted to meet up”

“Don't call me that Sanha. Please”

“Okay. I'll Call you White only”

Sanha..do you really like me?”

“I don't think I would be here if I didn't” he said, rubbing her arms to keep her warm.

“Let's go see your mom. I want to see the woman that gave birth to an Angel like you” she said as Sanha stared at her. Why now? He got up with her anyways and called his driver to come pick them up.

He entered into the house with her as everyone greeted him with his young master title.

“Who's this Lady?” his mother asked, scanning her from top to bottom. “She's my girlfriend Omma

S-Snow white? My oh My, you look prettier in person. Comeshe tapped the seat beside her. “Come seat with me” she obeyed and sat with Her, Yoon Haeri.

What do you think of Sanha Darling?”

“He's handsome. He's got Great eyeballs. He's never too shy to say how he truly feels and he is nice. Mrs Yoon, thank you for giving birth to this Angel”.

“My Sanha? An Angel?” she laughed. “I'm glad you think so”

They continued to talk as Sanha excused himself. When he was sure he wasn't within hearing range anymore, he took out his phone.

Get things In Progress. We are about to end History.

Message sent to Lee Jihoon.

---

Wreck me cause Jhope will be releasing his Mix tape soon. It's not out yet but I'm already on Fire.