3. Remember.

Someone was in. She could tell. The backdoor was open. He must have brought a message. She picked up her bottle of water and drank from it.

The Feud between The Yoon and The Jung was something she couldn't understand yet. Sanha looked like a lovely kid. Why would President want him k-

Your Job is to make him trust you. Don't forget what you're here to do. The moment you do, you are gone” the voice said behind her.

“I know. You guys tell me all the time but can you explain something I don't understand”

“Don't try to understand anything Merita, its not for you to understand. Just do what you were told to do” he said as she nodded, dropping the bottle.

“why are you working for him?” she questioned, turning to face the figure in her kitchen. He looked away. For a moment, she saw a glint of sadness in his pure eyes.

  If you need anything, I'll be here. Just call me. And- don't get yourself killed. You're too young to die. Follow the rules and I'll protect you”

She wanted to embrace him so much but she knew he'd only push her away. She knew he wasn't into mushiness. Instead, she nodded. “I will, I won't screw up”

Good. See you Merita he greeted leaving through the back door as she bit on her nails, sighing.

Why won't you help me understand what's going on,

  Cha Eunwoo.

-----

Sissy loves this book.