13. Letting Go is Hard

“Where will you go? Will you be going back to America soon?” Sanha asked, brushing Merita's hair. She nodded flipping through a teen magazine. “I don't know the exact time but yeah, I'll be leaving”

“Lets go together. I want to spend spring with you” he said, braiding her hair. She sighed internally. You can't go with me Sanha, you'd be dead even before I leave. She thought, dropping the Magazine in her hand.

“Sure. Let's go spend spring together” she said. Mianhae Sanha. I'm really sorry cause you don't deserve this.

     I'm hungry what should we cook?” Sanha asked stepping into the kitchen as she tried to get up. “I don't know. What would you like to eat?”

“You?”

She gasped as Sanha chuckled. You should have seen the look on your face. Geeh, I thought you were going to pass out”

Whatever” she huffed, heading towards the fridge when Sanha pinned her against it. He stared at her as tears dropped from his eyes.

Sanha..you're crying? Why?”

“You are the first girl I learned to love. I dunno know how but you kinda stole my heart, the thought of letting you go is tearing me apart”

Merita gulped, wishing the ground would open and have her swallowed. What did he mean by letting go?

You'll be leaving for The States soon and I can't go with you. I'll be busy here. I-I really wish I could make you stay”

Sanha, it doesn't matter where I am, my heart won't change”

“Snow White...” he called, embracing her.

Hm?”

“I really do love you..”

-----

Got day and Night!