15. Story Time: Dark Angel

To Sanha:

Meet me at ****. There's something I want to show you.

Read.

From Sanha:

Aiit. Will be there soon.

She would protect him even if it meant dying with him. The door opened as Sanha stepped in.

This is creepy, why would you want to meet in a place equivalent to an Haunted House babe?”

“I'm sorry” she apologized.

“Sorry for what?” he asked staring at her teary face. She moved back a little and Ten men appeared from the Dark, one of them was Mr Jung.

“Who knew this would be too easy?” Mr Jung said, approaching Sanha. You even have your father's face. That's good. I'll like to see you begging me not to kill you. You know, you are just as stupid as they say you are. You are a prefect little Angel unlike your heartless father and although it pains me to kill someone so innocent but the truth is my Hoseok was innocent too”

He turned to Eunwoo. “Lets get this over with. Give her the gun, let her do the honors” Merita's eyeballs almost popped out as she stared at a tearful Sanha. She did this to him. She deserved death.

I trusted you. I loved you. I was willing to give everything up just for you but in the end, you still betrayed me” he said, letting the tears fall as Mr Jung Sighed.

“Hey kid, this is not some kind of mushy Drama. You should not let your guard down. Its hard to believe you're the Son of A Mafia household. Didn't that father of yours teach you anything..?!” Mr Jung yelled.

“You can tell that to the man behind you” Sanha said as Mr Jung turned back to see A Gun pointed to his head and another guy held Eunwoo down.

   Sanha picked up a Gun and smirked. “Mr Jung, you underestimated me a lot. I quite like the term Angel but I'm a Very Dark Angel. You should have done your research, they call me the BEAST. Why? Cause I am fearless and merciless. How could you do this to a girl? How could you think Love would weaken me?”'Sanha chuckled evilly as he shot on of Mr Jung's man in the head. “My father trained me well enough to know those who love me and those who don't.. ” he looked at Merita and walked over to her. She was shaking. So Sanha knew? He was just playing along.?

“Don't be scared Snow White, you can't die. I'm sure you're surprised as to how I found out, I'll tell you. Be prepared to hear a very Long tale” he smirked, shooting another person in the head.

----

Him. One chapter to Go.