6. Don't Get too Dirty.

[a/n]: *sings* I knew you were trouble when you walked in~

~Trouble

~Trouble

~Trouble

-I'll stop now.

....

  Black”

A black Jean was handed over to him. He scanned it and mumbled. “Who designed this?”

Firalle” one replied almost immediately. Firalle? What kind of stupid name was that? He threw the Jean to the floor and looked at other packages on his bed. Even for his birthday, people still got him stupid things.

  You are just like your father”

“What do you want Omma?” he snickered, sitting on a chair backing his mother. Jinwoo told me you had four people killed yesterday. Why?”

“Why I had them killed doesn't exactly concern you..”

Ya! This stupid son! Eish! Who even made you this way. Should I just disown you?”

she said as Sanha jumped to his feet, wrapping his arms around his mother. No no no...you can't do that. You love me why would you want to get rid of me?”

Cause you will be the death of me. Aigoo. Listen, we don't kill people for fun Sanha. In this job, you've got to have a lot of patience because everyone will annoy you but truth be told, you can't kill everyone. So stop This killing spree. You are The Son Of A Mafia true , but don't get your hands too dirty”

Alright” he pouted. His mother planted a kiss on his forehead. “I prepared Dinner, you should come eat”

Sanha shook his head. “I'll have it tomorrow with you and Abeuji but today, I've got plans”

His mother cooed, looking at her son wryly. “Who's she?”

“Snow White” he replied with a cheeky grin.

----

Aim ready.... balsa?!