°↭9↭°

Ein

It's dark, cold, damp. All those gross things. It isn't fun where I am...where am I?

"Ein..." That voice repeats aloud, echoing off the walls of my mind.

"Stop talking to me..."

"Ein..."

"Stop. Talking. To. Me."

"Ein..."

I try to block out the voice, but only end up failing and making myself even more annoyed.

"Stop...!" I growl deeply, shutting my eyes.

The voice continues to echo in my head, gradually getting louder.

I run my hands through my hair, scrunching my eyes together. These voices are getting to me quickly.

"Ein-"

"STOP!!!"

My nightmare kicks me out of my head, me waking and falling off my bed.

A loud thud follows my fall, my knee slamming onto the hard wood floor.

"Ow..."

I get up from the ground, looking out my window. Snow gently rains down to the ground, making a white, sparkly blanket cover the earth's floor.

I'm usually used to texting a certain someone right about now, telling her that I'm leaving to go to iHop.

Not anymore...

"Why does this have to be so," I try and think of a word that describes me, my forehead wrinkling with my knitting eyebrows, "remorseful?"

I walk out of my room, scratching my bare chest.

I walk down the empty halls of my house, everyone out doing the normal. Work.

I don't know what to do anymore, it is like a blanket of darkness has shrouded over me ever since I shut down Aphm-

Just saying her name anymore makes me feel like shooting myself in the head.

Yes, before I did not regret leaving her, but now it is like I've thrown myself into hell. The regret has been boiling in me since last night, and I wish I never said what I did...

I hear the doorbell ring, making me jump out of my depressing thoughts.

I quickly run to get a shirt, going back to the hallway I was previously in.

I walk towards the door with confusion on my face. No one usually comes at this time.

I open the door, finding a female with light blue hair and another with pink hair.

"Um, hi?"

"Hello. Sorry for being here so early in the morning, and that you barely know us...but, just so you're less uncomfortable, my name is Katelyn and this here is Kawaii Chan, and we have been waitresses at the iHop you've been going to for quite awhile now.."

"Right, right, I remember you...and why exactly are you here?"

"We are friends with Aphmau Sama!" The pink haired meif'wa, or Kawaii Chan, chirps.

"U-um...what dies that have to do with your presence of being here?"

"Mind her, she's kind of out of it lately," Katelyn whispers to me, making my attention draw towards the distracted meif'wa, "anyway, we ate here because Aphmau knows you, and we've noticed that you two haven't been coming for the past few days. It worried us, becuase we always know you come."

"Katelyn Sama and Kawaii Chan went to Aphmau Sama's house to see what was wrong, and we found out about the incident between Stranger Kun and Aphmau Sama."

It is kind of hard to understand what Kawaii Chan is saying from third person view, but I sort of understand.

"We came here to send you a message from her."

"A message," I sound surprised, because I am, "why would she, of all people right now, want to send me a message?"

"Yeah...may we come in? It is pretty cold out here."

"Right!" I let them in, my ears and tail going down.

We all sit on my fairly large couch, Kawaii Chan giving me a strange stare. I don't like it one bit.

"What 'message' did Ap- she...want to send me?"

"Well, she rambled on how much she regrets saying what she said...and that she really wished she could've done something about it. She said to meet her, if you want, at the park by iHop. She wanted to talk to you..."

I look down, feeling and lump form in my throat.

"Today?"

"At three." Kawaii Chan shines a smile to me, still staring.

I nod, processing the information.

"Well, we best be on our way. Thank you for your time...what is your name?"

"Ein."

"Well, thanks for your time, Ein Kun."

"Yeah...no problem."

They leave, leaving me alone once again with my thoughts.

"Aphmau wants to meet me?"