°↭7↭°

Ein

I storm to my house, regret pounding in my head.

Great. Now she's all alone, like you didn't want.

Smack my head and call me a Mutt, I am dumb.

A small pain shocks in my head, making me wince and growl quietly.

"I didn't actually mean it for you to hit me..." I sneer quietly to myself.

I continue to walk home, my head filling with unwanted thoughts.

Go back.

She misses you.

You are a jerk.

She thinks of you in a bad way.

Go.

Back.

The thoughts ram me in the head over and over until I finally get annoyed, stopping my movement.

"No. She deserves it this way. She didn't give me what I wanted. She didn't give me what I needed. She is the jerk. She is the one who is just going to beat herself up. And if she I'd that kind of person...I don't want it." The words come out of my mouth, my eyebrows knitting together with rage flowing through me.

I storm away back to my house, all the regret bleeding out of my system.

If I have a friend who won't tell me anything about them, then why should I care? They are just people who hate everyone else. I should've seen that in Aphmau the day I met her...

Aphmau

Blood streams down my arm like a shower, it dripping down to the floor. I hit my head on the wall, my eyes shutting in pain and the suffering of the regret.

"Why am I so stupid?! I let him just slip out of my grip, all becuase of my father-"

I stop talking, my eyes opening and my breathing rapidly getting into an unstable pace.

"My father," I growl, looking up, "that God darn stupid idiot caused this! My one friend, my one person keeping me half-sane, he caused Ein to slip away!"

I get up, slipping my bloody knife up to my face.

Go die in the underworld.

Go die in the..

Go die in...

Go die....

Die.....

"There will be no regret, no one will care. It is going to be better than this life. Everyone hates me," I sigh, letting the knife slip into my pocket, "tomorrow is my death day."

I get up, trudging to my room. I'd rather be in there than anywhere else right now. It'll keep me sane.

I reach my room, throwing my phone and bandages in my dresser, plopping down onto the bed with a drowsy expression.

"Keep telling me the gore and everything bad about me..." I say in a muffled voice.

You're a nothing. No one cares. You are just a disgrace to this world and you make no one happy. If I was your father, I would've murdered you just as your mother was murdered. Suicide will help you deeply. And everyone else. The world will end with you around anymore. With you gone, the world will enlighten. You will feel no more pain nor the world.

Die.

Die you piece of garbage.

"Thank you....."

My phone buzzes, making me jump. I get up from my bed and look at my phone, seeing why it buzzed.

A new text message.

Hey! 8D

I don't reply, but I wait for the next message. I wait for a split second before another text message pops up.

You...okay?

I still don't reply, but I am now more into waiting to see what Aaron texts next.

Aphmau, you there? You know I can see you've read these, right?

I smack my head, realizing that I am stupid for forgetting that he can see when I've read and not read texts.

I continue to ignore the texts, continuing my role to not reply to any messages.

Aphmau, answer me. I know you are there and I won't put up with you ignoring me. Please, I actually need to talk to you.

I continue to ignore him, once again, feeling tears form and build up in my eyes. It's hard not to reply.

Please...? 😯 I'm worried about you.

Aaron, what is so important that you keep bugging me?

I can't contain it anymore, I have to text him back. Just knowing he worries makes me die inside.

I need to talk about something... important.

Okay? What is so important?

Well, I'm guessing you are in a bad mood. Dad?

Yeah...let's say that.

Wait, it wasn't your dad?

No....more of a friend....

....an ex friend.

Really? Do you want to talk about it.

NO!

I mean, no thank you...I'd rather like to hear what you want to say.

Okay...

Well, it's a long story, do you just want a slight simplification?

Yeah.

I'm coming to visit you at Seattle for a while!

"What."