°↭8↭°

Aaron

I just told Aphmau I'm going to visit her.

When?!?

I mean, YAY!, but WHAT?! 😱

In a few days, if that is okay...? I know your dad is out all week, possibly longer. I took my chance.

She stops texting me and I receive my first call ever from Aphmau, we've never really talked on the phone, just text.

"She's calling me? Wow, I wasn't expecting this to be so serious..."

I hesitate to answer it, knowing this will be the first time I will hear her voice. I bet it is lovely, like an angels. If not, that is still okay. She is my friend, and I will always love her, it is the inside that counts.

I finally answer it, putting the phone on speaker.

"Okay, okay! I know that we don't usually talk on the phone, but, when are you coming to my house?!!" Her voice is exactly how I imagined, but better.

"I mean, if you don't want me to I don't have to! I know it is sudden, and we haven't even met-"

"No, it's not that I'm worried about! I'm just so confused right now," she exclaims, a small voice crack here and there, "also...I like your voice..."

"I like yours too," I compliment, "okay...let's start over. Go ahead and ask me what you are confused about."

I hear her exhale, the static in the phone building from the sudden air pressure.

"Okay...so, you planned on coming to my house. When?"

"Tomorrow night."

"You are coming to Seattle tomorrow night for how long?"

"As long as you want."

"Alright...okay," she sighs, sounding like stress is flowing out her system, "I know it's sudden, but do you have Face Hour?"

"Yeah. I'll text you it, if that's what you want."

"Sure...thanks again, Aaron."

"No problem, Aphmau."

She hangs up, the click of the phone ending our short call. Though it was only a couple minutes, it was the best couple minutes of my life.

Aphmau

I wait for Aaron to text me his Face Hour account, thoughts trailing through my head.

"I can't just...he will...ugh, why does this have to be so complicated? Why does depression, this phase, my life, me! have to be so complicated?!"

He texts me, and I look to the account. I immediately call the number, very hyperactive, for the first time, to see Aaron for once. Maybe he is around my age, or younger...that would be pretty cool.

My phone clicks and the screen loads, making the anxiety boil inside of me. The screen stops toading, and I get my first ever glance to my online friend.

He is male, of course, what female has the name of Aaron? He has stark black hair, black eyes, and tan skin. There is a small scar on his face, but I think that isn't something to die over.

"Wow. You're even better than I imagined." He mutters silently under his breath, and I can slightly make out the words.

"What was that?"

"U-um, you're even cooler in person then the game! Yeah...!"

"Let me guess," I let a small smile, which I haven't felt in forever, criss my face, "you aren't much of the social type?"

"And that is the reason why you met me."

We laugh, and it is the most amazing feeling I've felt in such a long time.

"So," I break the laughing, getting locked into Aaron's eyes, "you are coming here?"

"I was planning on this for a while now, honestly. I wouldn't think it would be this much of a deal."

"No! No! It's not, it's just...how in the world are you going to make it here?"

"Well, there are many ways, plane, drive-"

"No...not that. I mean, what if my father comes back? While you're here?" I grit my teeth on the last parts.

"I have my ways."

"Oh-ho, if you ever meet my dad, you won't even have the wrong way."

"Trust me on that."

I sigh through my nose, trying to keep only my face into the camera view.

"You are different than I imagined."

"Is that bad?"

"No," I shake my head, reassuring him, "I mean, I wasn't expecting you to be so..."

"So?"

"Muscular." I mutter.

"I mean, sure I am not a social butterfly, but I do love the gym."

"You don't even seem like a butterfly."

I laugh, and he joins along. I never knew that we would have so much fun together. I can't wait until we meet in person.

"Well, I should get ready. You all good with me coming?"

"Yes. I'll see you tomorrow night then?"

"Yep. Bye Aph!"

"Bye, Aaron!"

Just so everyone knows, I came up with Aaron coming by myself. As Aphmau said in one of her episodes, Aaron is coming over in PDH. That episode didn't come out when I was making this, so this is all original. Also, I am going to make some Aarmau happen, so if you aren't a fan, then go ahead and read something else unrelated until I get out a few more chapters. Enjoy your day!

🐄~Hailee~🐢