ilgop.

― tuesday.

「  yoonji's pov  」

my eyes grew big upon hearing his words.

"y-you what?" i questioned jimin to make sure i heard what he said correctly.

jimin moved closer towards me, brushing his lips gently against mine and looking straight into my eyes, repeating his words,

"나는 너를 좋아해"
"i like you."

i flinched upon his words and stood frozen on the spot. jimin focused on my expression and then pinched my nose bridge.

"maybe you might not realise your own feelings now, but mark my words yoonji, i will make you fall for me,"

he gave a peck on my cheek and walked away. i lightly touch my cheek and remember how his soft plump lips felt like on it.

"what exactly is this feeling," i placed my palm on my chest, feeling my heartbeat against it.

두근 두근 두근 두근 두근 두근
dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun

'ah beom yoonji wake up! stop thinking about him and get to class'

i shook my head and immediately get myself together before heading for the first period.

;11.00am, cafeteria

i took small steps as i headed to the cafeteria, looking down at my shoes. "boo!" i jumped and turned around, "ah why did you do that?" i heaved a sigh of relief after realising it was jieun and not someone else.

"mmmh? you seem a bit off today yoonji.i seldom see you so out of shape, you don't usually get scared by all these mini actions i do towards you. you alright?" jieun asked, walking while facing me to get an answer to her question.

"h-huh? what do you m-mean? i always look like this everyday in school," i avoided eye contact with jieun as i tried to brush off the look on my face which showed surprise and anxiousness.

jieun eyed me suspiciously before standing still infront of me and holding onto my shoulders firmly.

i look at jieun as she returned the same stare.

"beom yoonji. i have known you since we were kids. i'm not the girl you just met a few days ago where it will be hard for me to differentiate if you are lying or not. spit the truth out." jieun's voice became stern.

i gulped.

"a-actually... jimin confessed to me earlier this morning,"

jieun's eyes became as big as a dinosaur egg. "jimin sunbae?" she tilted her head in curiosity.

"ahhh 나도 몰라! (i don't know)" i ran away in embarrassment, covering my face with both my hair and palms.

「  jieun's pov  」

"a-actually... jimin confessed to me earlier this morning,"

my eyes shot wide opened.
"jimin sunbae?" i asked as itilt my head to the side in curiosity.

"ahhh 나도 몰라! (i don't know)" yoonji ran away in embarrassment, covering her face with both her hair and palms.

'oppa likes yoonji? why didn't he tell me?" i thought to myself.

'애쉬, 이 오빠 정말!'
'aish, this oppa really!' i grumbled and ran to find jimin oppa.