Sticking Together

Depuis le début

(A/N: Pretend that bucket thing at the top is attached to a fire truck.)

"My name's Henry. Are you ladies alright?" He asks. We nod. He looks at Y/N and I, and walks over.

"I'm get you two down first, alright? You ladies seemed to need medical attention the most." Henry says. We nod and picks up Y/N first, an places her in the lift, before doing the same to me. The lift descends and we're quickly taken out and on to an awaiting ambulance. I assume they then went back for the rest.

"Where are we going?" I ask the nurse attending to Y/N and I.

"LAC + USC Medical Centre." She replies curtly. The rest of the drive was silent as Y/N and I held hands, despite being on different stretchers. We're wheeled straight in the emergency room when we arrive. Doctors evaluate us before sending us to a room. Following the clock on the far wall, it was half an hour before the girls came.

"Y/S/N! (Your Ship Name) You guys alright?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, what about you guys?"

"Same as you." Mani replies. The room falls in to silence.

"What now?" Y/N asks.

"TV?" Mila asks hopefully, motioning to the TV on the right of the clock. We all shrug. She grabs the remote and turns on the TV. ABC News happens to be on.

Breaking News! The world renowned girl group, Fifth Harmony, is presumed dead, after pictures of the hospital they were last seen at completely ablaze, surfaced. Investigators are currently investigating the cause of the fire.

The reporter then turns to a firefighter.

"What are the chances of anyone surviving such a fire?"

"Slim to none, unless they've already gotten out. If the fire didn't burn them alive, then the smoke would have certainly suffocate them alive."

"Is it just me or does everyone think we're dead?" Dinah asks. Y/N and I looked at her baffled.

"Do you know something we don't?" I ask.

"Erm, we may have heard reports of our death on the radio on our way to rescue Y/N." Dinah says. I nod in acknowledgement.

"Well, there's one good thing about this. We don't have to worry about paps for awhile." Mila says. We chuckle in agreement, before switching the channel. For the next week, the others stayed in a hotel close to the hospital, and came to visit us every day.

"We got a call from Will!" Dinah says excitedly on the seventh day of our stay. I smile, motion for her to elaborate.

"We're gonna be preforming at the Madison Square Garden!" She squeals. I giggle at her enthusiasm, while Y/N claps loudly.

"Speaking of which, we're also gonna play a little prank on the harmonizers. Will's idea." Mani adds. I raise my eyebrow, prompting Lauren to continue.

"The concert is supposedly held to honor Fifth Harmony, but we're gonna crash the party!" Lauren says.

"All we need is your approval, Als." Mila says, looking directly at me with pleading eyes.

"How could I say no?" I reply. Mila gives me one of her signature Koala hugs, which is cut short but a jealous but adorably cute Y/N.

"Alright there Mila, don't you have your own girl to satisfy?" She asks.

"She got you good, Mila!" Dinah says, smirking.

"Imma give Will a call, be right back!" Mani calls before exiting the room. A nurse enters the room, and evaluates us once more.

"Alright ladies, it looks like you two are ready to be discharged. Be safe you all!" She says before heading out.We follow her out the door. And yes, Y/N and I can walk again. Mani is on the phone with her back facing us. Dinah taps Mani on the shoulder, nearly causing her to drop her phone.

"Jesus DJ, you almost gave me a heart attack!" Mani says.

"Do NOT us the Lord's name in vain!" I say.

"Sorry, Allycat." She says.

"It's alright. Let's just get out of here already." I say. After signing out, we take a cab to the girls' hotel. And nearly three hours later, at four in the afternoon, we're on a plane heading to New York to do what we love most, preforming for our fans, old and new.

Thanks for reading guys! Comment what you would like to happen at the show in the next chapter!

~Desmond