Ginnys POV

No. Harry. Voldemort. I was lost in thought until I heard Parkinson shout"Well what are you waiting for someone grab him!" Not on my watch, Parkinson. I walked over and stood in front of him, I knew he was worried and wanted to be in front of me not the other way round. I felt him put a hand on my shoulder but I shook it off and glared at Parkinson.
"Students out of bed, students in the corridor!" Filch was screaming. I felt like laughing he was an idiot!
"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot" Mcgonagl replied "as it seems mr filch your arrival is most opportune, if you would could you please escort Miss parkinson and the rest of the slytherin house from the hall."
"And where shall I be taking them ma'am?"
"The dungeons will do" she replied then filch lead them out the hall she walked over to us "what is it you need potter?" She simply said .
"Time professor as much as you can get me"
He turned back to me and said "Ginny go back to the room of requirement and stay there, please don't leave." "

No way in hell. I'm fighting-"he cut me off by saying.
"Please Gin, look after our baby, there's a chance I won't come out of this alive and I need to know that you two are safe!" He pleaded.
"Don't you dare talk like that you're coming back to me" I said tears threatening to spill pulling him into a hug "I'll be waiting for you" I whispered in his ear before turning and walking out the hall to the seventh floor.