Harry's POV

I stood there for a minute trying to figure out what to do then I got an idea,"Does anyone have a spare cloak?" I said looking up "Gryffindor though" I said as a first year hufflepuff put his hand up. Neville spoke next "My gran always sends me a spare one in case I loose one," he's said handing me a cloak. This should go well. As everyone lined up to go to the great hall Gin pulled me aside "please stay safe, and before you say anything I'm coming with you." She said "Gin-" she pulled me in and kissed me, I kissed back until I heard someone cough. I looked and saw Ron staring at us and hermionie hitting him on the arm."Now's not the time to have a snog"  he said a bit angry, he was right we had a war. Gin took my hand and lead me to the line.
(I'm skipping to where harry is about to come forward in front of Snape)
I was getting angry now , I let go of Gin's hand and pushed my way through the crowd to face Snape.
(Harry's speech)
He reached for his wand so did I ready to duel, when we did this everyone moved to the sides of the hall scared of getting hit. I was about to strike when Mcgonall pushed me out the way with her wand drawn, I lowered my wand but didn't put it away. Snaps shot a spell at her but she blocked it easily. They duelled for a bit till snaps realised he couldn't win and flew away.

Someone was screaming, I turned to see who it was it was Padama Patil with her sister trying to comfort her. A searing pain went through my head, I could see blackness creeping towards the edge of my eyes, I couldn't black out not now. My knees gave way and I fell to the ground trying to stop myself from blacking out completely.
(Voldemorts bit as I can't remember what he says)
I knew it now the battle had begun.

This book will end soon,😿 please tell me if you want a sequel or one were his parents come back or a Jily story.Phoebe-🦄