Ginnys POV

How would he react? Would he be mad? Will he leave me? The last question stuck in my head, would he?
I heard him walk in "Gin, are you ok I've missed you so much." He said
"Yeah I'm fine I need to tell you something, but first I need to tell you something."
"Okay I'm here for gin remember that."
"Yeah, well her goes, what I'm going to say after this may shock you but first... Do you promise that no matter what you'll never intentionally leave me?"
"Gin, of course I'm with you till the end"
"Always?" I asked
"Always" He replied and pulled me into a tight embrace. "What did you need to tell me?" He asked pulling away to look into my eyes. I sighed "I know you have to fight, but I'm selfish and don't want you too. I can't stop you so I need you to try to come out of this alive for me ... us" I said thinking about my little baby who's daddy could die any minute.
"Us?"
"This is what I need to tell you. Or show you, revilio" I said doing the wand movement. I looked at Harry not knowing what to look for in his eyes happiness, anger, regret. I dont see Ang of those, I see pure joy. He pulled me close and I was happy he accepted it "how long have you known?" He whispered still holding me close.
"Since the wedding. I didn't want to take away their attention. I was planning on telling you later on. I love you" I said
"I love you too gin, and baby Potter, let me guess hermionie knew and you told her to take care of me." He chuckled I grinned and nodded.
"Listen Gin, I can't promise I'll come out of this alive but I have something to fight for now. I will always love you." He said. I gave him a sad smile and connected our lips, moving in since I unwillingly pull away. "Lets go win this war" I chuckle as we walk out the door.

Do you think I should change the cover to the photo on the top or not I'm not sure?
Who's your favourite Weasley?
Mines Ginny - Phoebe 🦄