Chapter 9

Ginny POV
I was still looking at the table and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me then another and another, one was missing. I looked up to see Charlie still sat at the table looking shocked then he spoke "If you know who doesn't kill you I will Potter!" He sounded really angry. This made me "You will not, no matter what happens no one will hurt Harry, besides he doesn't even know yet" After I said that I broke into a flood of tears. At that Charlie ran over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug "Thanks Charlie, but please don't kill my baby" I said jokingly. Everyone laughed at this and they all started giving me hugs and congratulating me.

They are at Grimauld place
Harry's POV
I couldn't stand being away from her sometimes I actually get my stuff to go back, but then she'd be in even more danger. I sighed and started looking through a photo album that Mrs Weasley made me for my birthday, I flipped through the pages and stopped on a photo of Ginny and me laying underneath the big tree. I paused and just starred at the photo for a while till I heard Hermionie say "You really miss her don't you?" I couldn't trust myself to say anything without breaking into tears so I just nodded. "It's so unfair isnt it? I mean we were all happy and then this happened" I knew she was thinking about Fred. I forced myself to go past the picture of Ginny and found a photo of Fred. Hermionie starred at it I could see tears coming to her eyes. I took the photo out and handed it to her, she starred at me at first then started saying "thank you Harry, thank you so much" she took the photo and hugged me before leaving to go back to her room. I flipped back to the photo of Ginny and wondered what my life would be like if I was normal not the chosen One?

I will do a short chapter of Ginny going back to hogwarts then do a skip to either Christmas break or when Harry Hermionie and Ron go back to hogwarts. Comment which one would be better- Phoebe x🗝👼🏼