Chapter 55: Her

9:26 AM

From: My Calum <3

Message: I've been really busy these past few days. I'll come over later. See you. x

I flopped down on my bed and covered my mouth with a pillow as I let out a scream. I know I've been mad for three days of having nothing from him, but a single text was all it took to take me back to missing him terribly. Finally after three days, I'd be able to see him again. For the past few days I've done nothing but stay in my house in the morning doing nothing, and by the afternoon until night time I'd stay at Michael's and we'll watch movies and sometimes Luke and Ashton would come over and hang out with us as well. My new friends kept me entertained but nothing is better compared to the times I've had with Calum. I miss him so much, and I just can't wait to spend some time with him again.

I got up from my bed, not minding how I looked like. But then I realized, he hadn't seen me for three days and I can't just show myself looking like a complete shit. I turned to check myself in front of the mirror and pulled my hair up in a bun. I don't look that bad. I took a shower this morning the moment I woke up and decide to settle with my gray v-neck shirt and my favorite pair of pajamas. I feel comfortable having no make up on, and some tight jeans hugging my thighs. Calum and I would probably just watch a film, or just stay in bed, cuddling for hours. I smiled at my own thoughts. It's been only three days but I just can't deny the fact that I miss him so badly.

I put my iPod on shuffle as I turned my speakers up in a loud blasting volume. I have always find music a motivation whenever I decide to clean my room. Sleeping With Sirens' If You Can't Hang started playing, and I found myself grinning as I sing and dance along. I removed my previous bed sheets and decided to change it with my newly bought flowery pink ones. They looked so comfortable, and I always love being comfortable. After getting my bed all comfy and cozy, I started dusting off my books on the shelf and put them in order according to my most favorite down to my least favorite. It took me an hour sorting my books out, because every time I check it I end up reading my favorite part. I got back to my senses and glanced at my clock at my bedside table. Maybe in less than an hour, he'll be here. I hurriedly finished dusting off and sorting my books out and moved to wipe off some dust this time on my posters. Ever since I started going here and there, my usual routine of cleaning my room for every once in a while had suddenly stopped. I became busy, but I know it's for the best. I managed to hang out, have fun, socialize, and gain friends. I was able to do all of it because of Calum. Everything has changed about me because of him, and I know it was all great changes.

I kept myself busy wiping off some dust on my posters as I listen to music, patiently waiting for Calum. The boy has this habit of entering my room without bothering to knock, or maybe if I turned around after dusting these posters off I would see him laying comfortably on my bed. Maybe in a few minutes he will be here already. I just can't stop getting excited. I miss him a lot.

11:47 AM

I pushed the door, closing it behind me after taking the three boxes of pizza that I ordered a while ago. An hour passed and he's still not here, but I didn't let myself to get worried too much. He keeps his promises, I know that. I placed the boxes of pizza on the table in front of me and prepared cups and tissues that I took from the kitchen. I checked the time on my phone, it's almost noon. Maybe he's on his way. He'll be here in a bit, I could feel it. I rested my back on the couch and started staring at the ceiling. I felt my eyelids getting heavy, then I fell asleep.

3:12 PM

I woke up having no one except myself. I fell asleep without even being aware of it. I cursed under my breath as I stood up and started looking around. The three boxes of pizza remained the way how I left there on the table, except that it had gone cold. I searched my phone under the pillow I used and hurriedly checked for a text. I clicked on my home button, and saw nothing but Calum and I's goofy faces on my lock screen. Once again, I'm left with no texts and no calls. I sighed in disappointment. He said he'll come over, but why isn't he here yet? Where could he be?