Chapter 1

(Rydel's POV)

"What's wrong, Rydel?" Riker asks me as we sit down to eat breakfast.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"C'mon, theres gotta be something wrong. You're not eating much anymore and when ever you do you usually throw up." He states.

"I havent been feeling too well for the past weeks, it's probably just a bug." I look down at my cereal.

"Rydel-" he tries to continue but I cut him off quickly.

"I'm fine okay?!" I almost yell.

"Okay, sorry." Riker puts his hands up in defense.

"Whoa what's all the comotion about?" Rocky asks, coming into the kitchen.

"Nothing." I mutter, walking to my room and closing the door.

Truth is I'm not okay. I know exactly what's wrong and it's horrible. I made a bad choice and I should never have done it.

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I call out from my bed.

"It's me, can I come in?" I hear Elingtons muffled voice come from behind the door.

"Yea." He comes in and I sit up as he sits next to me.

"I heard you weren't feeling to well, wanna tell your best friend what's wrong?" He smiles slightly.

"It's nothing, I'm just feeling a bit sick." I tell him the same as I've told the rest. I cant tell him what's actually wrong, oh god no, he'll hate me. Besides, we're only best friends.

"Rydel, you have a very strong immune system, you rarely ever get sick. Tell me what's really wrong." He asks putting an arm around me.

"I told you."

"Are you sure?" he worries.

"I'm fine, everything's fine." I try to convince myself more than I try to convince him.

"Alright I believe you." I smile and he returns it.

"Come on, let's go get some ice cream, my treat." He stands up and offers his hand to me. I gladly take it and we walk out to his car.

after an eventful day of going to the movies and then hanging out at the beach, it's time to go home.

"Thanks for a great day." I say as he walks me to the door.

"It was my pleasure." he bows and I laugh.

"You're such a goofball, you know that?" he smiles and looks down at his shoes.

"Well I'd better be going." I say as he nods.

"Right, well, good night." we hug and I burry my face into his sweater. It smells like him and I just want to stay like that forever. We break apart when the door swings open.

"Hey guys! Rydel you should come in, it's chilly outside and you're sick remember?" Riker smiles.

"Right." I say and turn back to Ratlff.

"Goodbye Ratliff." He nods and I go inside.

Once the door is shut Rocky is on my case.

"Ooohh what was all that about?" He nudges me.

"It wasn't anything. It was only two very best friends going out and having some fun for a day." I respond.

"Whoa, What type of fun?!" Riker questions.

"We just got ice cream, went to the movies, and then went to the beach for a bit. That's it, calm down." I reassure him.

"Better be all that happened or else I break him, it doesnt matter that he's one of my best friends."

"Alright, can I go to bed now?" I ask and they all nod.

"Goodnight." I say to all of them and give each one a hug.

"Love you guys." I smile befiore heading to my room.

"Love you too!" I hear all of them call back.

"I'll miss you guys." I whisper.

Once I'm in my room I start packing.

'It was only two very best friends going out and having some fun for a day.' keeps popping up in my head.

'Yea, two very best friends who are going to have a baby.' I think as a tear silently slips down my cheek.

You just don't understand I can't do this to them. They'd never forgive me, He'd never forgive me. I wouldnt be able to live with myself if I did this to them. None of them can know about this, that's why I've got to run away.

I write a note to my family and leave it on my desk. Then, I grab my suitcase and sneak out of the window.

"I'm Sorry." I whisper, looking back at my house one last time.

Next stop: Colorado.

A/N: Hey guys it's me I just wanted to say that this is my first Rydellington story so I hope you like it and please no hate. Thank you