day 9

[ unedited ]
hwasa's pov

i am curious. i am really curious.

wheein... why is she being so nice to me these days?

yes, i know wheein is my best friend and cares for me a lot. i know wheein would do almost anything as long as i was okay, so long as i am happy, she would be too. i know wheein would be the first to reach out to me whenever i'm having troubles. it has always been that case. but still... why? why treat me so nicely?

did she really took the 21 days so seriously? is she really that keen on making me fall for her? is she really that nice because she wants me to like her?

a sharp nudge on my waist snapped me out of my trance. wheein's beautiful orbs stared right back into mine. she shot me a quizzical look.

should i ask her...?

"wheein ahhh... tell me the truth?"
"about? "
"how you're treating me these days?"
"what about it? "
"well... are you nice to me because of that 21 days deal?"

i saw it. i saw how her face fell and how she shook her head slightly, turning to focus on miss venus without a single word.

for the rest of the lessons that day, she never once turned to look at me. i was puzzled; with millions of questions spiraling through my mind, yet i couldn't grasp into any of them. confusion etched deeply in my thoughts.

why is wheein reacting in that way?

a/n: yall mamamoo is gonna perform at that music bank tour and i'm just here at home so angst that i can't go i feel so sad urgh i didn't even see them like wHY urgh sorry guys i'm just really sad i'll drag my mamamoo ass to somewhere else to sob haizz.
by the way, i hope that yall have been enjoying the story :)