day 4

[ unedited ]
hwasa's pov

the alarm clock rang shrilly. annoyed, i turned my body over and slammed the wailing object down.
thump!
all i heard was a crashing sound resonating my ears before i fell right back to sleep.

the next moment i woke up, all hell broke loose. my alarm clock, which had successfully acquired new cracks over its surface, showed 8:30. i was late. i barely brushed my teeth, threw on my uniform, grabbed my bag and headed out of the door.

needless to say, i earned a disapproving glare from the miss venus when i finally made it to school. she bared her teeth in an ugly snarl, hissing a warning before letting me walk to my seat.

as i returned to my seat, wheein immediately turned her attention to me. she beckoned at the worksheet miss venus was going through. with a sigh, i aimlessly shoved my hands into my bag to retrieve my chemistry stuffs.

to my horror, i realised that i left them on my study desk yesterday. due to my haste this morning, i had forgotten to pack my bag. i was exploding internally.

and the worst thing? i had no food; and i didn't even ate my breakfast in the morning.

it's definitely gonna be a long day...

"hyejin ah you forgot your stuffs?" wheein commented with a smile, sharing her worksheets with me. embarrassed, i nodded sheepishly and made sure to keep out of miss venus's way. to my relief, she spared me today.

while the rest of the class had their break, i took my phone out, plunged my earphones in and blasted loud music. at least i did not forget to bring my phone.

much to my amusement, i blinked as i watched a lunchbox slowly sliding its way to my table. i peered up at the only person who would do that.

wheein beamed, her eyes filled with pure innocence.

"i'm full, i ate a lot for breakfast today. want some?"

instantly, a smile broke out from my face as i took some of her food. she smiled as she watched me devour her food.

as expected, i will never starve with wheein around.