Stuck With You DIALL ONE SHOT

THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SHOT... I'm gonna apologize in advance if it's crappy. I just wanted to try it out.

Hope you enjoy! :)

-SF009

____________

Demi Lovato was running towards the entrance of the X Factor building. All she wanted to do was get everything done and leave as soon as it's over.

She's physically and emotionally tired. It was a really horrible feeling. She noticed her sweat dripping down on her forehead and her vision was getting a little dim. It's all because of the concert she just had not too long ago and the management still had the nerve to add more workload for her to do.

I guess working overtime was one of her best qualities. She can't deny one bit of it.

She couldn't take the madness anymore, though. All the messed up things in her life was building up and it was a never ending ticket to disaster.

She went towards the elevator that may lead her to that grumpy old fart named 'Simon Cowell'. It was one of the things she hated about her work. All she gets is complains and torture with all those babbling she hears from him.

Normally, she likes to be a tease sometimes but today wasn't one of those nights.

She pressed the top most floor and patiently waited to reach her destination.

She noticed, she wasn't alone. She flinched with the fright she encountered, thinking it was some kind of alien of some sort. Something was making her crazy. Maybe she just didn't have enough sleep to begin with.

There was a guy on the corner, silently waiting to reach the same floor as she was.

Demi realized the buttons weren't working. "What the f*ck is going on?" She complained, playing with the buttons to the fifth floor. Nothing seems to be budging.

The elevator suddenly reached to a hault and Demi's anxiety kicked in. "I should've used the stairs!" She yelled out, screaming at the top of her lungs through the door. She continued to hit it with her fist with all her might but it's no use.

"Are the walls caving in?!" She opened her arms wide, pushing the walls beside her. "HELP!! PLEASE HELP!!"

"Stup." The blondie said. "Breathe in n' breathe out, love. Just calm down, I'm sure there'll be people comin' over te help us soon." He instructed as she followed to catch her breath. He had an unusual accent of some sort, never of which she has heard before.

They both got their phones out and had no strike of luck. They had no signal to contact anybody. They're forced to wait for someone to notice them. The chances are thin though. It'll take longer than they imagine.

She looked over and realized it was one of the guys from One Direction. She could notice the similar features of which she sees mostly on TV and yet nothing of which she could believe.

The fake blonde hair, clear braces, bright ocean blue eyes, and thick Irish accent. The resemblance were very similar. It was as if she couldn't believe it was really Niall Horan who stood right infront of her. She wondered if he was fake or was a poser.

She realized it was a little too unusual to see him in a place like this.

She never thought one of them would ever show up in the XFactor. She mentally face palmed herself, realizing they're from the same freakin' show. The odds will always be a positive one.

"Ye're Demi Lovato!" He announced, holding his head, wondering if this was a dream to begin with. Niall couldn't believe his eyes for a moment there. He had this hunger in his eyes, like he was some kind of lost puppy.