A Little Purple Never Hurt

I stair into the mirror my hair staring back at me. It was fading the blue needed more dye. I scowl I had only used the regular shampoo once. My heart hammers against my chest. Would I finally realize my hair color. I wasn't ready for that. It would be a drastic change to my personality. I make my way out of the bathroom and storm through the doors of the rooms.

"Lorenzo!" I shout scowling when no answer comes up. I scream his name again checking the kitchen and the library.
"Lorenzo!!"
"You do not have to scream" I turn around to see him there his bed head messy on top of his head and his top bare as he has nothing on but a pair of sweats. I find my breathing growing short and my words losing their way to my mouth. His abs were incredibly toned and his muscles were intimidating. This was not the first time but seeing him in such a vulnerable state.

"Well?" I scowl at his attitude and at my thoughts. What was wrong with me? My hot cheeks makes me stutter.
"My ha-air is fading" I say clasping my hands together and placing them in front of my body swinging ever so slightly. How awkward.
"And?" He asks raising an eyebrow which is half covered by his bang.

"Well. I need more dye. I have to fix it" I say frantically as he begins to walk back down the hallway. Ugh i would have to beg wouldn't I?
"Please!" I blurt out and he stops his head turning ever so slightly.
"Please will you get me some dye?" I ask changing my voice to a more soft tone. He huffs annoyed.
"Fine, get dressed" he says moving again towards his open room. What? Was he taking me with him? I squeal. Outdoors, yup I would be out again. Fresh air and people oh I could handle anyone besides him right now.

When I reach my room I grab sneakers, black jeans, a white tank top and a black blazer. Switching into my clothes I skate across the hallway and find myself standing at his door. I knock softly at first but after twice I begin hammering the door like a maniac.
"I am right here" I turn around my back hitting the door knob. Oh how embarrassing.
"Ouch" I tub the small part in my back.

"Your extremely clumsy" he says grimacing. I scowl, but I couldn't deny it. Clumsy I am. He walks to the door grabbing a pair of keys from his closet and opening the door. I run for it but my waist is caught as I'm flipped around.
"I wasn't going to leave" I say trying to break out of his red glare.
"Good" was his only answer as we left the apartment his hand clutching my arm so hard a bruise was definitely taking place. I struggle down the steps trying to get him to release my arm but he doesn't not until we make it to the door.

I walk out excited but my eyes react badly as the sun hits my skin. I hadn't been outdoors in a while and opening the windows hasn't really helped. I shield my eyes as I follow him across the parking lot and into his fancy black car. My eyes feel relief as they get used to the suns rays.
"Are you allergic to the sun or something?" He asks smirking as I buckle myself up.
"No only allergic to you" I say with a sassy flare. All I get is a hmm and we are driving. We drive not far till we reach the nearest target. I smile happily. I absolutely love target.

"Let's go in get your stupid hair dye and get out" he says opening the door as if this takes up most of his day and he has somewhere else to be. Like being in a locked house with me all day is so fun.
But I ignore his sour attitude and hop out of the passenger seat skipping my way into the store with his over powering shadow looming behind me. I direct us to the care and beauty isle searching for any dye. L'Oréal looks good and I look for my specific cotton candy color. When I find it I examine it and what it has in it. This would be the first time I would have to re-dye my hair and I didn't need damage.

I decide it is alright but then my eye catches a different color. A streak of purple flashes through my mind and how nice it would look so I pick up the second bottle.
"Hey I thought you wanted blue" he says watching me as I observe.
"I do but I want purple too" I say pouting, "pweaseeeeee"