<12>

Paige's POV (Pisces)

"All you do is spin the spinner, and then pick that jellybean from the box." Claire smiles, pushing the box of "beanboozled" jelly beans towards me. I hesitantly spin the spinner and close my eyes like it will help me escape my fate. I hear "oh no"s from those surrounding me, and instantly get filled with the dread of possibly eating the worst thing I've ever tasted. I open my eyes to see that the spinner landed on the peach/barf section. Crap.

"That's the worst flavor in the pack." Levi says, making an "I'm so sorry for you" face.

"But it's a 50/50 chance, right? I can still get peach." I add optimistically.

"As a hater of peaches and barf, that's the worst one you can get." Lucas says. 

"Not helping." Claire nudges him. 

I reach in the box and pluck out an orange jelly bean decorated with red specks. I take a deep breath, and then quickly plop it in my mouth, biting into the candy. 

"PEACH!" I raise my arms in victory and happily finish chewing.

"Lame." Levi comments again.

"I want to do something fun, something exciting," Sam says, standing, "and I have a proposal."

"No way. You're gonna make us do something way too wild." Taylor shakes her head.

"Oh, come on, Tay. It'll be fun." Asher says.

"How do you know? He hasn't even told us the idea yet." She folds her arms and raises her eyebrows.

"I would know, my fun-radar is going off. You don't have one of those, do you?" He replies with a smirk.

She playfully rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at him. 

I turn to see Vanessa and Caroline nudging each other, smiling to themselves, probably making comments about the two's flirting. I really hope Taylor doesn't notice and find out that I told them...

"So, what did you have in mind, Sam?" Alex asks.

"A house party." Sam grins, "And yes, Taylor, it will be wild."

"I guess Taylor can't go. She's no fun." Asher says.

"No, I'm very fun! You know what, I'm in!" Taylor exclaims.

"Slow down, cowboy. We haven't all made an agreement." Sophia laughs.

"I'M IN!" Gavin yells.

"Of course you're in. You just wanna get drunk." Levi comments.

"HELL YEAH!" Gavin yells again.

"Gavin, I dare you to not get drunk." Sophia says.

"That's impossible for him." Lucas gasps.

"What do I get in return?" Gavin asks.

"A kiss from me." Sophia states. Everyone turns their heads to her in shock. Did she really just offer Gavin, the insane party freak, a kiss?

"Sorry guys, looks like I'm not drinking tonight." Gavin says.

"We'll see how long that lasts." Sophia smiles deviously.

Lia's POV (Leo)

So maybe this is considered spying, or privacy invasion, or something like that, but Alice and Cameron asked me to check up on Gabriella and Victor for them, since their the match-makers, and it's obvious something is between them. I mean, it's obvious that something is between Alice and Cameron, too, although, they're too busy dealing with other love issues to deal with their own.