<3>

Trevor's POV (Taurus)

"Thanks for the grilled cheese." I tell my sister as I take another bite out of my sandwich.

"No problem." She says as she begins to make one for Claire.

We sit there, casually chatting and bickering like normal siblings do, like we hadn't found out not long before, until Gavin, Sam, and Alex come in.

"Dude, he needs to ask her out." Sam says, not realizing that we're here.

"I know, right? If he doesn't, I might go ahead and ask her-OH, HEY TAYLOR!" Gavin says once he notices Taylor.

"Whatcha talkin' about, huh?" Taylor raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing much. Just a normal conversation." Gavin shrugs.

"And who is this conversation about?"

Gavin opens his mouth, but Alex stops him, "Sorry, Tay, but that's private information."

"Oh, come on. I'm good with secrets, you know." Taylor says with a smile.

"Nope. Scouts honor." Sam adds, saluting.

I finish my food and stand, about to leave them to their conversation, when I'm interrupted by Claire rushing in.

"Taylor, what do you think you're doing?!" She exclaims.

"Uh, talking? Here's your grilled cheese, by the way." Taylor hands her a sandwich.

"Thanks," Claire bites into it and continues, "but you can't talk to them. There's a prank war going on, so the house is divided. Girls against boys. You don't want everyone to think that you're a traitor."

"Ah. Let's go then." Taylor laughs and then leaves with Claire. 

"Well, there goes a possible ally." Sam rolls his eyes, "You should see what Audrey, Lia, and Savannah did to my room."

He takes us to his dorm, sighing as he opens the door, revealing a room fully gift wrapped and two boys, Levi and Asher, attempting to remove all of the wrapping paper. 

"It's been declared. Boys vs. Girls." Sam informs them.

"That's a shame. Some of the girls are hot." Levi smirks.

"Yeah. That girl Lily is pretty cool." Sam says.

"We've been here for maybe a few days and you already have a crush, Sammy?" I tease him.

"Shut up, Trev. And don't call me Sammy."

"I think that's your new nickname." Asher laughs.

Alex and I walk out, starting to talk about some of the people in the house. We discussed what we thought of everyone we had met, and decided to meet some of the people we hadn't met already.

"How about the water guys? I hear they're cool." Alex suggests.

"Okay. Let's meet them, then." I agree. We make our way over to the male water dorm, Alex knocking very lightly, since we've heard that Seth, the Scorpio, is intense and tends to get irritated easily.

A boy with bright blue eyes opens the door, a smile on his face, "Hi!"

"Hey. I'm Trevor and this is Alex." I say.

"Oh, so you must be Taurus and Aquarius?" The boy replies.

"That's us." Alex nods.

"Cool! I'm Carson, the male Cancer sign. Nice to meet you guys. You can come in if you'd like. Just, uh, ignore Seth, okay? He's not in the best mood to say the least." The boy, who's name I now know, opens the door wider, allowing us to come in.

He gives us a small tour of the apartment, being careful not to be rude in any way. This guy sure seems like a Cancer. He walks us to his room, but on the way, we stroll past a different bedroom, which extremely loud music was emerging from.

Alex gives a little nod to the door as if to ask who's room it is. Carson mouths out "Seth" and then shrugs, like he's used to it. I take a chance and pound on the door, loud enough for him to hear over his music. Alex and Carson shoot me a glare that says "Why the hell did you do that? You just signed our death sentence!" I open the door and walk in, immediately regretting it once I see Seth sitting at his death, looking absolutely pissed.

"Uh, I'm Trevor. Nice to meet you." I hold out a hand.

He hesitates for a moment, disregards my held-out hand, and then asks, "Why did you come in here?" I can't tell whether he's angry or confused. Maybe it's a mix of the two?

"To introduce myself?"

"Is that a question or a statement?"

"A statement. To introduce myself."

"Oh. Well, I'm Seth. I'm not trying to be rude, but I need space. You mind leaving?"

"No problem." I nod and leave. Seth flashes me what seems to be some sort of smile.

Carson stares at me with amazement while Alex says, "Did you just befriend the scorpion?"

"It was easy. I feel like he just seems intimidating but is actually really cool." I shrug.

Carson leads us into his room, motioning for us to sit in the chairs he had placed in the corner of the room. He takes a seat on the edge of his bed.

Not long after we sit and start talking, we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Carson calls.

A girl enters, one with green eyes and blonde, perfectly curled, hair, stopping in her tracks once she notices us.

"Am I interrupting? I'm sorry, but I need to borrow Carson. There's a fight going on outside. Oh, excuse me, I didn't even introduce myself. I'm Vanessa, the Virgo." She smiles, tilting her head a bit.

Alex opens his mouth to speak, a mischievous grin plastered on his face, but Vanessa stops him.

"And before you ask, which I'm sure you will, I'm not going to tell you whether I'm a virgin or not. If you don't mind, it's kind of personal. Now, come on, Car." She pulls Carson out of the room, leaving Alex and I alone in our chairs.

"Smart girl." Alex laughs.

sorry it's so short and only has one perspective! school (and drama) has been taking up all of my time so it's been very difficult for me to update both of my books. anywho, I hope you guys liked this lil chappie and have a good day!!

~Kaiii