<2>

Savannah's POV (Sagittarius)

Wait a minute. This guy is my brother? I glance at Sam, who seemed to be thinking the same thought about me.  This has to be some kind of joke. I sigh and walk to my room. I push open the door and see two girls. These must be my roommates, I think.

"Hey, you must be Savannah, right?" One says as she pushes some of her fiery red hair behind her ear. I nod in response.

"I'm Audrey." She smiles.

"And I'm Lia." The other girl adds.

We all chat for a little bit, discussing what we think of this whole thing. Audrey suddenly stops speaking, like she had just had an epiphany. She turns to us with a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"Let's go prank our brothers!" She says. Lia, who was filing her nails, quickly looks up. We both agree to Audrey's idea, and listen to her plan. To be honest, Audrey is pretty good at coming up with pranks, almost too good. Remind me to never get on her bad side.

"We all know that Christmas is coming up, so we are going to perform a classic prank. We will gift wrap every single thing they own, from their bed to their toothbrush. But first, we need a distraction. The question is, do we enlist the earth, air, or water girls?" Audrey explains.

"Why do we need girls to be the distraction?" I ask.

"Why do you think?" Lia laughs.

"I say air. They seem more like their type." I say.

"I suppose." Audrey shrugs, "So we have a plan?" We nod happily. This is going to be so much fun.

Lily's POV (Libra)

"How do you expect us to distract them?" I ask. I can't believe that they are just using us for their stupid prank. Their prank is pretty funny, though.

Gabi and Alice immediately turn their heads to me.

"What?" I ask. I'm a little bit worried. What are they going to have me do?

"You. You're the main distraction." Alice says.

"But why?"

"Oh, come on. You look like you." Gabi says, motioning towards my perfectly highlighted brown hair and my light grey eyes.

I sigh and walk out of the room. They need a distraction? They'll get a distraction. I keep an eye out for three brown-eyed boys roaming the halls. There's one, I think as I spot Levi combing through his hair in the mirror. Jackpot! I see Asher and Sam talking to two girls in the kitchen.

I walk over to them, sitting on a stool behind the kitchen counter, right next to Sam.

"Hey, guys," I say.

"Hey." Levi sits on the other side of me as everyone greets us.

"I'm Taylor. I'm a Taurus." The girl with dirty blonde hair and green eyes smiles.

"And I'm Claire the Cancer." The other girl, who is brunette with bright blue eyes, adds.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Lilly, and I'm a Libra." I say. I glance over at Sam with a smile, who's looking directly at me. He turns away quickly. I then hear the footsteps of the fire girls and I speak up.

"So, how's it going?"

"I was about to make dinner for everyone. Any ideas?" Taylor answers.

The guys suggest pizza while the girls suggest some kind of pasta dish.

"I could make spaghetti and meatballs?" Taylor mentions.

We all agree on that and continue talking. Every time the girls make a loud noise, I speak up, or I knock something over. Soon after, I hear them call for me.

"I have to go. I'll see you all later." I get up from the stool and wave goodbye. Everyone waves back, except for Sagittarius. Aries nudges him, whispering "Earth to Sag." I think I distracted them pretty well. I giggle to myself as I make my way to Audrey, Lia, and Savannah.

"How do you think we did?" Audrey laughs. I walk into the boys fire room to see every single thing gift wrapped. Even the walls and the floor are covered in wrapping paper.

"Wow. This is impressive."

"I know, right? Audrey is an expert." Lia says.

"I can't wait until they see this." Savannah adds with an evil laugh.

Cameron's POV (Capricorn)

"Stop staring. It's annoying." Victor sighs while reading his book.

"Hm?" I'm look over at him, back to reality.

"I said it's annoying. Can't you just talk to her or something?"

I laughed a little, avoiding the question. Next thing I know, I hear three males yell. It sounds like the fire guys, I think. Victor and I both get up, confused expressions on our faces, and head to the their dorm. I peer into the room, trying to hold back a laugh.

"What is it?" Victor asks me, trying to get a look at the dorm.

"Their whole room is gift wrapped. Everything."

"Nice. But irresponsible." Victor responds.

I shrug. He isn't wrong. If you're going to prank anyone, Asher, Levi, and Sam are not a good choice.

"WHOEVER DID THIS IS GOING TO REGRET IT." Asher yells. Levi whispers something to Asher and Sam, who both laughed at the comment. Levi scans the room, then makes eye contact with me. He whispers something to his friends and then confidently strolls over to Victor and me.

He pats my shoulder and starts, "Hey. You're Cameron, right?" I nod in reply.

"Great. I need to recruit you and your bestie here." He gestures to Victor.

"For a prank? No thanks. We don't want to be involved." I answer.

"You sure? I could help you with the girl you've been making googly eyes at." He raises his eyebrows and chuckles.

I sigh and reply, "I don't need your help. I don't want to get on anyone's bad side."

Levi rolls his eyes and walks away.

A prank war has just begun, and I'd rather not be a part of it.

A/N: hey y'all. so I kinda wanna do Taylor (Taurus) x Cameron (Capricorn). I know TaurusxCapricorn is a really common ship but my crush is a Cap lol so... tell me if you have any suggestions. thanks for reading! bye bye (actually not anymore so idk what I'll do)