6.

CARA

It's been 4 days since I've seen Kendall, I mean, it's my fault she's not speaking to me and my fault that I'm not still living in her apartment with her but I still can't help but feel sorry for myself.

I miss her so much, I miss everything about her, I miss being around my best friend more than anything. I miss waking up in the middle of the night and finding her asleep beside, I miss seeing her sleepy smile and messy hair the next morning. I miss her laugh and the sparkle in her eyes when we joke around together, I miss sitting up talking with her until the sun starts to rise again and then eventually falling asleep with her in my arms.

And yes, I do miss the way her lips taste and the way she looks when we dress up to go out, as let's face it, she's a fucking goddess. But I miss more the simple things, that I take for granted on a daily basis. Like having someone to look over my shoulder as I browse through Instagram and just talking about my day with someone that I love every evening.

I miss going out in the car with her, and singing and talking until there was no petrol left in the car and both of our voices were getting hoarse. I miss taking her on dates and being able to tell people that The Kendall Jenner, was mine.

I looked over at my clock, it read, 4:12AM  I sighed, it was so late but I couldn't sleep. The light from my phone screen was practically stinging my eyes by that point and I could hear birds outside singing, I stood up,  pulled the duvet around my shoulders and made my way to the hotel room's balcony.

The metal chair was cold against my legs, the sky was a milky blue colour and a patch of orange clouds littered it where the sun was rising, I smoked a cigarette and then sat staring at the New York skyline. I wanted to message Kendall, I wanted to call her, I wanted to turn up at her apartment, uninvited, at 3 in the morning, but I refrained. I sat on the balcony until I was shivering, the sun had practically risen and I'd run out of cigarettes. The city was starting to get noisy anyway, as it started approaching rush hour.

I went back inside, chucking the duvet back onto the bed as I headed into the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror, I looked like such a wreck, my face was blotchy and the black bags under my eyes were darker than the night sky. Once I'd finished in the bathroom I went and got back into bed, my eyelids eventually grew heavy, and before I knew it I'd finally fallen asleep.

I felt like shit when I woke up, the mid-morning sun was streaming through the gap in the curtains, and the balcony door, which I'd left slightly ajar, was letting a chilly breeze into the hotel room. I rolled over and fumbled for my phone, I had three messages, from Kendall.

KENDALL.

A knocking on my front door woke me up, I groaned as my eyes fluttered open, panicking slightly as I realised I wasn't in my own bed, it only took me a couple of seconds to realise I was only on my own living room sofa, with my shoes and coat still on. My head was pounding and I had such an awful hangover.

I stood up to open the door, grimacing as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I had makeup smeared all over my face. I checked my phone, two messages,
'???' And 'I'm on my way round x'
Both from Cara, shit, I messaged her last night.

I'd sent her three messages, at half 5 that morning,
'I miss you,', 'please come back Cara," and 'come to my apartment tomorrow morning'.
She knocked on the door and I realised she must've been out there for ages, I tentatively opened the door to her. She looked tired, but then again, she looked no where near as bad as I did,
"Shit, you look worse than I feel,"
I couldn't help but smile, I pulled her into a hug and we stood there for a little bit, it felt so good to finally have her back,
"I'm so sorry," She whispered.

I thought back to our argument, she came back home drunk, for the third night in a row, I was being sensitive and I completely flipped out at her and kicked her out of my apartment. She'd tried to call me for the first couple of days, but I guess after I didn't answer or return any of calls she probably gave up.

We finally let go of each other,
"Fun night last night?" She asked me, making her way into the kitchen and flicking the kettle on,
"I recall doing a lot of crying and not much else,"
She smirked, sitting down opposite me at the island in the kitchen, she took ahold my hands which were resting on the surface,
"I've missed you as well," She said,
"I can guarantee you I've missed you more,"
"Wanna bet?" She planted a kiss on my forehead and got up to make the coffee, we sat on the sofa and drank our them, she had one arm around me and my legs were draped over her lap, we sat and talked, both of us admitted how much we couldn't really deal without each other.

"I'd better hop in the shower," I told her once we'd finished our coffees, I stood up and made my way over to where she was standing by the sink in the kitchen, I put my mug down on the draining board next to hers and put my arms around her waist,
"Yeah you might want to," She laughed, "You've got a little something, here,"
She motioned towards my face, I stuck my tongue out at her and kissed her before making my way over to the bathroom.

"Kendall," She called,
"Yeah?"
"I love you,"
"I love you too."