CaKe Is The New Black.

*Cara and Kendall aren't models, they're in fact felons. This is sort of like an Alex/Piper, sort of deal (for anyone who's watched oitnb), ages and stuff are all the same.*

KENDALL. 

The wall was starting to get a little boring, and my eyes were starting to water a bit, after all I had been laying there staring at it for almost 2 hours,

"Uhh, you might wanna come down for dinner now, new girl," A wild-haired girl, grinned up at me from the floor, she had a thick new-York accent,
"Uhh, yeah-right, dinner," I stammered, blushing and smiling back awkwardly,

I hopped off of the bunk, I was quite a bit taller than the girl,
"That wall looked pretty interesting, Jenner," She smirked, reading my last name off of my name badge,
"My name's actually Kendall," I corrected,
"Not around here it's not, we go by last name. I'm Nicholls, Nicky Nicholls," She stuck her hand out and I shook it timidly.

"So you into pussy, Jenner?"
"Uhh, well. Umm- not anymore, that's kind of the reason I'm in here,"
"Talk about homophobia," She laughed, although I had a pretty strong feeling she knew what I meant.

I'm in here because I fell in love with a drug dealer and I managed to get myself right in the middle of the ring. The fucking drug ring. I followed Nicholls into the Cafeteria, there was practically no line because we were pretty late. Nicky chattered away, I listened and mostly nodded and smiled in reply.

We got our food and went and sat down at a table, Nicky talked to the other girls and I picked at my food, every time the conversation was directed towards me, I stammered out a nervous reply and waited for Nicholls to change the subject.

I sighed, looking around, the lunch line had pretty much died down, there was only a blonde girl, standing up by the counter. She turned around, I caught her eye and immediately recognised her. Cara fucking Delevingne.

I mean it's pretty hard not to recognise her, she is the single prettiest girl, I have ever laid eyes on. But she was my ex-girlfriend and the reason I'm in here. She grinned at me and it bought back a flood of memories, good and bad. Like when we travelled the world, good. When her drug-lord, held me hostage because she was late repaying him, bad. When I left her while she was fighting her smack addiction, when I left her the day her mother died, both bad.

I'd only seen her once or twice since that day, I'd missed her. A lot. She was the only person I've ever loved properly, it's just a shame our situation was so crappy. Was I pleased to see her, though? Debatable. She was the one who named me, she's the reason I wound up in this shit hole.

She made her way across the lunch hall and sat down opposite me at the table,
"Long time, no see," She smirked, her English accent more prominent than ever,
"Wait a second, you two know each other," Nicky asked,
"Former fling," Cara explained, my eyes widened, I was definitely more than a fling, Nicky grinned at me,
"Ahh I see," She smirked, nodding.

"I, uh, need to, um, go," I stammered, standing up and excusing myself from the table, I could not deal with Cara today, it was bad enough being in prison in the first place. I saw Cara get up too. I ditched my tray and then once I was past the COs I started to sprint, I had no clue where I was going and tears, that I hadn't even noticed, were already rolling down my cheeks. I could hear Cara running after me. I'd reached a dead end.

There was nowhere I could go, the door said no entry. I collapsed into the corner and put my head into my hands, Cara crouched down beside me, she still smelt the same, even in here.
"I need to be alone, Cara," I whimpered,
"I'll be alone with you, come on, I know somewhere we can go,"

She stood me up, and wiped the tears from my eyes with her thumbs and put her arm around me, checking for guards as she did, she lead me into a chapel, up onto the stage, behind the altar. She sat down and I sat next to her. She put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her, I relaxed a little, resting my head on her shoulder.

We didn't talk for a while, we sat in silence. Comfortable silence.
"I can't believe I'm here Cara," I whispered, she didn't reply, "You named me didn't you,"
She didn't reply again, she bit her lip and avoided my eyes, she nodded.

"I can't fucking believe you, Cara," I spat out, I didn't have the energy to raise my voice, but I turned away from her, "I fucking loved you,"
"Loved," She turned me towards her, "I still love you Kendall,"
"Funny way of showing it," She cupped my face and leant in. Before I could say 'We're in fucking prison Cara', our lips were together and we were kissing. I didn't kiss her because I forgave her, or because she was an amazing fucking kisser (which she was). I kissed her because it felt normal, it felt familiar and I needed as much normality as I could get.

I'm so sorry!! I haven't updated for so long. I'm going to try and update more often, but I can't promise anything. Sorry this isn't too great, but this was really fun to write. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for reading!!!

Lauren x