CaKe Is The New Black (2)

KENDALL. 

I pulled away and stood up, 
"Fuck you, Cara," I spat as I walked away, the chapel door swung open as I walked down through the middle of the pews, it was Nicky and another girl. She smirked, seeing Cara standing behind the altar, 
"I didn't know you two were Christians?" She laughed, taking the girl by the hand, "This is Morello, by the way," 
"Nice to meet you," Morello smiled, she had a thick accent, that I couldn't quite make out, I smiled back at her, 
"Now fuck off, Delevingne, I got some serious praying to do," Nicky called to Cara, who was still standing behind the altar, looking a little bit sorry for herself.

I carried on walking out of the chapel. I had no idea how this whole prison system worked, I had no idea where I needed to be. I sat down on a bench and rested my head on it's table, I heard footsteps come up behind me, and saw Cara sit down next to me. 
"Lost?" She asked, I nodded, "What bunk are you in?" 
"I don't know," 
"I'll take you to where the bunk rooms are," 

I nodded and followed her through the yard, 
"I'm sorry, Kendall, they were offering a lot less time on my sentence and I missed you,"
I didn't reply, we walked in silence to the bunk corridor, I recognised one of the older ladies who'd been in the bunk room earlier, 
"It's this one," I pointed out, Cara nodded and turned on her heels to walk away, 
"Cara," I called after her, she looked back at me, "Thankyou," 

She smiled, and walked off down the corridor, I sighed and climbed up onto my bunk, the two ladies on the bottom bunks chattered away and I returned to staring at the wall again, unable to stop thinking about Cara. She had this effect on me, anytime I was ever angry or upset or pissed off with her,  I felt guilty. I loved her still. I didn't know why. I didn't want to love her, but I did. 

Around half an hour later, Nicky appeared in the doorway of the Bunk Room, her already-wild hair, wilder than before, 
"Praise the lord," She smirked, climbing up onto her bunk, "So you back with Delevingne, now?"
I shook my head, 
"If I were you, I'd be in there like fucking swimwear, Jenner. Every homosexual woman in this prison is jealous of you right now," 
I smiled weakly at her, she changed the subject quickly noticing my discomfort, we talked about why we were in jail and about what we miss most about not being in jail. It was nice, she was so human, it felt normal. A guard came in and counted us and then it was lights out. It wasn't dark enough in the room and the bed was too hard. I stared at the wall again, trying to get Cara out of my mind. I eventually drifted off into an uncomfortable, restless sleep. 

I had a short, lukewarm shower when I woke up,  trying not to make eye contact with either of the two girls fucking in the cubicle next to me and the next couple of days passed by fairly quickly, I hadn't been assigned a work placement yet, so I spent most of my time staring at the wall and a little bit of it playing cards with Nicky and occasionally with Morello or Cara, if either of them wanted to join in. I'd refused to speak to Cara properly, since our episode in the chapel but she'd tried countless times to talk to me and apologise but I wasn't having any of it. 

I'd honesty never felt more alone, in a place filled with people. Even though I had friends and I saw them and there were countless other people around me constantly, it just wasn't the same. Even when I lived alone, there was always the option to meet friends, or my family, or just to talk on the phone with someone. But here socialising was something you did to stop yourself going insane, not to enjoy it. Even though I did enjoy Nicky's company and Morello's company, and even Cara's company. I couldn't help but long for my life outside.

About a week after I'd arrived, I was assigned a work placement, and a cube, which was shared with Nicky. I was relieved to finally have something to do, but not too impressed about having to wash other people's dirty clothes in Laundry, almost everyday. After breakfast, I went down to the laundry room, a wall of heat hit me as I entered the room. I sighed, because to my utter dismay, there stood Cara. With no shirt on, my eyes widened and my jaw must have dropped a little. 
"You look like you've just seen a ghost,"
"Nope, umm not a ghost. Just your practically bare tits," I stuttered, the combination of the sweltering heat and the sudden realisation of who I was going to have to spend my time with, had made me slightly flustered, 
"What, I've got a bra on," She pointed out, "And it's nothing you haven't seen before," 

We got on with our work in silence, me practically melting, with an undershirt and my khakis on and Cara bobbing about, topless. Once we'd folded everything left to fold and put all of the dirty washing in the washers, I hoisted myself up onto the big, steel table in the middle  of the room and laid down, it was about as comfy as my bed was, Cara laid down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder,
"I've missed you," She whispered,
"Why did you do it, Cara?" I was getting slightly angry, partly because of the whole naming situation and partly because of how normal it felt to lay there with her, 
"I don't know, I missed you, they were offering less time and I was still upset about how we left it," 
"So you got me put in jail, because you were still upset about me leaving," I sat up, 
"No! I mean- well - kind of," 
"I was eighteen! You were a drug dealer, I was scared!"
"My mother died, I was a recovering heroin addict but you only cared about yourself,"

By this point, we were both standing up, facing each other, both slightly red in the face from shouting and from the heat, and she was still topless, we stood in silence for a couple of seconds both of us panting, 
"Fuck you, Cara," I whisper, pinning her back onto the table, our lips crashed together, she had her hands around both of my wrists, she spun around and pinned me on my back on the table top, breaking our kiss to whisper, 
"Fuck you too," 

I bit at her lip, harder than I'd done before, because this time it wasn't just passion fueling me, it was anger. I put my arms around her neck, and she rested one of her hands on my tit. We froze for a moment, my anger had completely gone and I collapsed underneath her. I started to cry, burying my head in her shoulder. I hadn't been touched, like this,  by another human for so long, let alone being touched by Cara. 
"What's wrong Ken?" Cara asked, though when I looked up at her I knew she felt the same. 

"It's going to be alright," She whispered sitting me up and looking me in the eyes, she wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks away and pulled me into a hug. I heard footsteps enter the room, I looked up to see Nicky strolling into the Laundry Room,  toolbelt around her waist. Her jaw dropped at the sight of us half-naked, hugging on the table, 
"This a bad time?" She asked.

Yo!!
Okay, so I'm trying to update regularly now and quite a few people seemed to enjoy this so I wrote another part. So I hope you like this. Also, if you have a request for any scenarios, or anything like that. Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for reading,,,

Lauren xx