CaKe at boarding school

*in this Cara and Kendall are at boarding school together and they're around 15-16. They're both at the beginning of their modelling careers. Set in England*

Cara's POV.

I swung my legs out of the side of the cab, rain splattering on the leather of my docs as I went to get my cases out of the boot of the car. I dragged the cases along the gravel as the cab pulled away and out of the car park exit. I sighed, another year had started.

I walked through the corridors, my footsteps echoing around me, I went to reception and got my key. Once I'd climbed the 3 flights of stairs to get to my floor, I flicked the key in the lock and swung the door open. The room was empty, I kicked my bags into one of the two cupboards and climbed up onto the top bunk.

I stared up at the cracked, white ceiling, and wondered what humans had done to deserve school. It wasn't long before I heard the turning of a key in the door and saw a familiar brown-haired mess fall through the doorway, carrying about 4 suitcases. I jumped off of the top bunk and gave her a hand with her bags.
"I'm Cara," I said, sticking out my hand,
"Kendall," She answered tucking her stray hairs behind her ears and quickly shaking my hand,
"I know love,"

After a few minutes of awkward silence Kendall finally spoke
"Top or bottom, Cara?"
"Bit intimate, don't you think? We've only just met. Top, if you must know,"
"Uhh, I meant bunk beds," She stuttered,   going bright red in the face, I grinned at her,
"I know what you meant, babe, I'll have the top bunk,"

Kendall nodded, sitting down on one of the chairs at the desk, I climbed back onto the top bunk. I studied Kendall's face, it was wonderful, perfect in pretty much every way I could imagine. I realised how weird I would look if she caught me and looked away, I glanced back over at her, her deep brown eyes had started to fill with tears.

"You okay down there?" I asked, she nodded, biting her lip as a single tear rolled down her cheek,
"Come here," I said jumping off of the bunk and sitting on the chair beside her, I put my arms around her and she cried into my shoulder, I pulled away and she finally spoke,
"I just miss home Cara,"
I smiled at her sympathetically, I knew exactly how she felt, my first year was awful and it was probably ten times worse for her as she was in a strange, unfamiliar country, strange, unfamiliar school and an even stranger roommate.

Yooooo!

Sorry this is absolutely crap! This was really fun to write though and I haven't updated this for ages. If you did enjoy for some strange reason let me know and I might write a second part to this.

Lauren xx