5.

KENDALL.

It was fairly chilly when I woke up, I could see goosebumps on Cara's arms as they rested around my waist. Just above where the covers had slipped down to. I pulled them up to my chin, making sure they covered Cara aswell.
She stirred, groaning slightly,
"Hungover," She mumbled,resting her chin on my shoulder,
"Same,"
"Hungry," She mumbled again.

I giggled, taking one of her hands. I loved mornings like that, I loved laying in bed until 3 and then only getting out to go and get McDonald's or something, and then coming back watching Netflix, maybe having a drink, then going to bed. That sounded like my perfect day and with Cara, that day just gets so much better. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

We'd spoken about getting married before, she told me she wasn't ready, she didn't want either of us to be tied down, I told her I didn't want to be tied down with anyone but her, she laughed.

I drifted in and out of sleep a couple of times, finally being awoken by a loud rumble from Cara's stomach, I giggled and so did she, once she'd woken up properly and realised what had happened.
"Hungry," She giggled again,
"Do you wanna go and get macdonalds?" I asked, turning to face her,
"No," She giggled, "I want you to go and get McDonald's,"

And before I knew it, I was in the car and  on my way to the McDonald's  drive-thru. And then before I knew it again, I was walking through the door with two Big Macs. As I opened the door to the bedroom, I noticed the atmosphere had completely changed in the bedroom.

Instead of finding Cara, sprawled out in the bed, half-asleep still. She was on one knee, the stereo was playing something soft and she'd even lit a couple of candles.
"Kendall, I've got a question,"
Holy shit. "Um yeah, go ahead,"

"Did you remember to get barbecue sauce?"  She asked, immediately bursting into laughter, I took the sauce out of the bag and threw it at her,
"I hate you," I muttered sitting down next to her,
"No you don't, you love me," She laughed, putting an arm around me and pulling me into her. "Which is why I've got another question,"
"I don't wanna hear it," I pouted, taking a chip out of the bag,
"No babe, I think you're gonna like this one more,"

I looked over at her, she was fumbling in her back pocket,
"Do you wanna get married?" She asked, grinning and holding out a ring,
"Yes," Was all I managed to get out, she took my hand and slipped the ring on and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you," She whispered,
"I love you too," I whispered back,
"I'm going to eat my McDonald's now," She giggled, planting a kiss on my lips. I looked over at her, happily eating her Big Mac and smiled, I felt more love for her more than I can explain.