Aww Damn

Drew’s POV

“Yes.” They all smiled.

          I grabbed Zoey by the waist and smiled. Do I really like her? No, we still remain friends. The only reason why I am here is because Mac told me about it and she was my last choice. We walked them over to their seats and they sat. I was in between Mac & Zoe. Liyah looks beautiful in her purple gown. She smiled at the little nigga she was next to.

“Wow.” Missy smiled. “This is very beautiful.”

“And different.” Meg smiled. “Who put this together?”

“I did.” We all lied.

          They looked around and smiled.

“Truth is.” I started. “My mother wanted to do something different, but she told Mac first.”

“So it was your idea.” Diamond smiled.

“Well.” He shrugged.

“So this the girl that got yo nose wide open?” I laughed.

“Yeah.” He nodded. “This is her.”

“So what are we having for dinner?” Liyah smiled.

“Tonight we will be having steak, shrimp, and salad.” Rick smiled, lifting the lids.

“It smells wonderful.” Meg smiled.

“I knew you would like it.” Red smiled. “I made it special.”

“Thank you.” She smiled.

“Well let’s dig in.” Diamond smiled.

          We all sat around laughing and talking. I can really say this have been a really good night. All night I have been smiling Liyah’s direction, she haven’t really paid attention though. That’s why I was scared to tell her how I truly felt.

“Drew.” Zoe laughed, pulling me out my thoughts. “How do you feel about it?”

“About what?”

“Would’ve your high school crush came in here and asked for a dance?” Rick asked.

“Um I mean I don’t know what I would do.” I shrugged.

          Before anyone of us could say anything else, Feel So Right blasted through the speakers.

“Can I have this dance?” Logan asked Liyah.

“I would be honored.” She smiled, rising up.

“Wanna dance?” Mac asked, Diamond.

“Let’s do this.”

“Come on.” Red nodded.

          They all danced to the slow song. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Liyah.

“Come on.” I grabbed Zoe. “We finnah dance.”

          She caught up with me and I grabbed her close. She tried to keep up with me, but I was moving too fast for her. She tried to get me to look at her in her eyes, but I just couldn’t. my eyes just kept roaming back to Liyah and Logan. She smiled at him as he talked to her. She nodded her head, turned and blushed. That should be me. Then out of nowhere I felt Zoe off of me.

“If you just invited me just to make her jealous I’m leaving.” She yelled, walking to the table. “I told you I’m not a toy.”

“What are you talking about?” I yelled.