-Drew

I think I like her & not wasting my time,

At the end of the night she is going to be mine,

          She talked to her; Meg’s decorations are already up. She came in my room smiling.

“What?” I asked.

“Liyah coming.” She smiled. “She said will bring her cousin.”

“That’s what’s up.” I said, standing up.

“Daddy said you have to keep a shirt on.” She pouted. “And Mac coming.”

“WHAT?” I yelled.

“Yeah mama invited him.” She said, walked out.

          I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn’t help but to get mad. When Mac come around he instantly take every girl that comes around and little do they know all her wanna do is hit. I don’t like it at all! I threw on me a red wife beater & headed downstairs. My dad was talking on the phone, while my mother was ordering the pizzas. Once his phone call was over, he looked at me and nodded.

“Umm.” My mother started. “Drew baby tonight your father and I are going out.”

“So that mean I have to watch them kids on my own?” I yelled.

“No.” she said. “It’s you, Liyah, Drew, and Mac.”

“Man that’s just like me watching on my own.” I whined.

“Well tonight is your sister 16th birthday party.” She smiled. “So make the best of it.”

“Whatever.” I said, walking in the living room.

          My parents got ready to walk out the door. My father gave me the money for pizza; I looked at the clock and saw it was 5. Liyah should be here, when I said that the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Meg yelled, opening the door. “Liyah!”

“Hey boo.” she laughed hugging Meg. “Meg this is my cousin Missy, Missy this is Meg.”

“Hi Meg.” Missy waved.

“Okay come on Missy I want you to meet my brother.” Meg said, walking towards me.

“Missy this my brother Drew.” She smiled. “Drew this Liyah’s cousin Missy.”

“What’s up?” I waved.

“Hi.” She smiled.

          Then the doorbell rang again.

“I got it.” I yelled, running to the door.

“What’s up cousin?” Mac greeted.

“What’s up kid?” I laughed.

          He walked in the door and I looked in the living room and saw the girls weren’t in there. I heard giggling in the kitchen and that’s where we headed. They all were bringing out the snacks.

“Mac this Liyah.” I introduced. “And this is her cousin Missy.”

“Hi.” He smiled.

“Hi.” They both waved.

“They bad.” He whispered. “Why you ain’t tell me?”

“Never came up.” I whispered back.

          He walked in the kitchen making his way towards Missy, she looked up blushing. He looked at me and nodded, he know he got her. Liyah smiled and shook her head.

“Mac fall back.” Meg yelled.

“Shut up!” he yelled. “Man get your sister.”

“This her party.” I shrugged.

“Okay Meg what other chips do you want in here?” Liyah asked.

“No more.” She shook her head.

“You sure?”

“Yup.” She nodded.

“Eww I’m getting hot.” Missy sigh, taking off her jacket showing her white wife beater.

“You is a mess.” Liyah laughed. “You know you not that hot.”

“Whatever Liyah.” She laughed. “So Meg is this a girls and boys party?”

“Yeah.”

“No it’s not!” I yelled.

“Daddy said it was cool.” She smirked. “But they not staying at 10 they gotta leave.”

“Naw at 7.”

“At 10.” Liyah said, looking at me.

“I don’t want my sister talking to little boys.” I testified. “I know they want.”

“Yeah and that’s my little cousin.” Mac backed me up.

“Looks who’s talking.” Liyah smiled. “Says the one who want everything that walks through the door.”

“It’s not like that.” I mumbled.

“Yeah that’s what they all say.” She sighs. “What time is it?”

“It’s going on 7.” Missy said, locking her phone back.

“Already?” Liyah asked.

“Man I gotta change.” Meg said, hopping out the chair.

“Okay hurry up.” Liyah yelled.

          She ran the stairs and I heard her door slam. My head snapped to Liyah, she was making me look back in front of my sister.

“Why you play me like that?” I whispered.

“I don’t know what you talking about.” She said, not even looking at me.

“Like I said I don’t want any little boys trying get my sister.” I whispered, back getting pissed.

“Why cause you doing it?” she asked, laying the fruit on the plate.

“It’s not even like that.”

“Like I said.” She shook her head. “That’s what they all say.”

““Why you so cold?” I asked.

“Not cold.” She shook her head. “Just being real.”

          I was going to say something else but the doorbell rang. Liyah walked over and I heard some squeals, these girls. Liyah walked to the side and they all stood at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Meg.

“They here.” I yelled. “Come on Meg.”

          She walked down in her white skinnies with her name on each leg, her white beater put it all together. That shirt hugged her to tight. I didn’t like it.

“Hi.” She waved. “Tonight is my 16th birthday party. Tonight the party will be chaperoned by my sister Liyah, brother Drew, cousin Mac, & my other cousin Missy.” she introduced.

          They all looked around and we waved. The girls were getting all flirty and I didn’t like it.

“Liyah you can take it from here.” Meg said.

“Okay.” They all looked her way. “I see you all have sleeping bags, if you follow me I can show you where you all are going to put it.”

          They all followed in behind Liyah, while Meg came walking downstairs. The doorbell rang all over again. This time Missy answered the door.

“We here for the party.” A deep voice said.

I’m Finnah Fuck A Kid Up Tonite !