-Liyah-

Liyah’s POV

          I woke up the next morning with Drew on the side of me. I looked down and saw he had his arm around me; I smiled and looked back at him. He looked at me and smirked. I hopped out the bed and walked over to my clothes. I started to strip out of my clothes and I can really feel his eyes, on my every move. I looked at him and I saw her was hard. I laughed loud and slid on the dress.

“What’s so funny?” he smiled.

“Your pants.” I giggled. “Is everybody up?”

          He looked over at the clock.

“My parents are at work and Meg is still sleep.” He sigh. “So you good.”

“Okay so umm my cousin-“

“I know.” He smiled. “Let’s go.”

          He hopped up and threw on some more basketball shorts, we walked downstairs and hopped in this truck. I slid in my seat and crossed my legs. He looked over at me and smirked.

“I can’t drive with you sitting like that.” He said, driving backwards.

“Boy boo.” I smiled. “Just drive.”

          We pulled up at my house and I saw my car, so that mean she’s here. I reached for the door handle, but Drew grabbed me.

“I just wanna say I am so proud of you.” He smiled.

“What that mean?”

“I mean you came to my house and-“

“And didn’t have sex with you?” I finished.

“Yeah.” He whispered.

“And to think you were different.” I opened the door. “You letting me know you just like the rest.”

          I slammed the door and walked towards the door. I didn’t even to bother to look back. I unlocked the door and the sound of running caught my ear. I turned around and Missy tackled me down with a hug. I giggled and hugged her back. She pulled away.

“I was worried sick.” She yelled. “Last night some dude took you home.”

“I know Missy.” I sigh. “And trust me nothing happened.”

“Girl I would let something happen.” She smiled. “He was FINE!”

          I walked upstairs with her behind me talking about Drew. I walked in my room and she was still going on.

“OMG them dreads.” She sigh. “I just wanna pull them while he-“

“MISSY!” I laughed. “TMI.”

“I was just telling you.” She shrugged.

“Where are my parents?” I asked, standing in my closet.

“They went out to work.” She said, standing in my mirror. “They thought I was you.”

“Thanks.” I smiled. “I think today I wanna go and go on a walk.”

“Well let’s go.” She clapped. “Me and you wear the same size.”

“You are crazy.” I laughed. “Get what you going to wear. When I get out the shower are you getting in?”

“Yes.”

I Love My Missy.