-Liyah-

Brittney’s POV

          After dropping Megan off, I was headed home. We went to party city, the mall, and so many places. She is really a cool girl. She told me all her friends only came around because of her brother. I promised her I would always be her friend, no her sister. I pulled up in the driveway and hopped out.  My dad was sitting in the living room watching TV. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and ran up to my room. My phone start ringing and it was my big cousin Missy.

“Hey boo.” I smiled kicking off my shoes.

“You back in town?” she asked.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “You didn’t know?”

“Yeah but I thought they was playing.” She laughed. “But tonight I’m going to this party and you coming.”

“Dang I can’t protest.” I laughed. She giggled. “But okay.”

“Be ready at 8.” She ordered.

“Okay.” And hung up.

          I looked around my room and saw it was good and clean. I have the money to get in & my ID. The only problem is what am I going to wear? I walked out my room and walked into my parents’ bedroom. My mother was lying in the bed dozing off, I lightly shook her and she looked at me.

“Hey boo.” She smiled. She shifted around until she was up. “What’s up?”

“Tonight Missy wants me to go to a party with her tonight.” I mumbled. “I don’t have nothing to wear.”

“Okay.” She stood up and stretched. “What do you wanna wear?”

“Just a dress.” She walked over to her closet. “Not showing to much but enough skin.”

“I got the right one.” She smiled, pulling out a white dress.

          This dress is beautiful. I mean it’s a cream color with rhinestones going around the sides. It’s a back out dress, she passed it to me and I walked out. I walked back into my room and sat it on the bed, I stripped out my clothes and headed the shower.

          After finally curling my hair, I was ready. With the dress hugging my curves, stopping at my mid-thigh and my red bottoms, I was already. Missy texted me telling she was outside. I walked down the stairs and my dad smiled at me. My mother opened the door and I walked out.

“Eww we! Look at her!” she smiled. I giggled and hopped in the car. “You are looking good.”

 “Thanks.” I smiled, while she pulled off.

          We pulled up at the party and it was packed. She parked a block away and we had to walk. It wasn’t far, but my feet started to hurt. We made it to the door and it was a ton of people here. I mean people was already outside, people in the garage, in the kitchen, and all in upstairs just looking at us from the top. I followed Missy into the kitchen and we got us a drink. We took it to the head I started to feel a buzz. We went to the middle of the dance floor and we partied and had fun. Then ‘Red Nose’ started playing. I felt two hands go on my waist, as I twerked. They was keeping up with me, I came up and start grinding on them. My head laid on his chest. He smelled so good.

“You not bad.” He whispered in my ear. I know that voice. “Liyah.”

          I looked back and saw him.

Issa