Chapter 3

"You go next James." Teddy told him.

"I'm James Potter, as you probably know, I'm 17, Gryffindor seeker and that's about it." He introduced.

"Potter?" Harry asked nervously, to which James just nodded.

"Right, so I have a child." Harry muttered to himself.

"Actually you have 3." Albus announced wearily standing up from where he was sat next to Gemma.

"I'm Albus, but don't call me that, n...no offence sir." Albus said quickly forgetting his namesake was in the room.

"Don't worry dear boy, no offence has been taken." Albus said with a small chuckle.

"Uh, where was I?" He asked himself. "Oh yeah, I'm 16, Slytherin, that's all." He concluded casually as everyone's faces changed at the mention he was a Slytherin.

"Y...y...your a Slytherin?" Sirius asked shocked, causing Al to nod and roll his eyes.

"So, your mother must be a Slytherin?" Ron asked them.

Lily shook her head and stood up.

"My names Lily, I'm 14...."

"A daddy's girl." James muttered under his breath causing Al to smirk and lily to punch him hard in the stomach.

"Gryffindor and I have two very annoying brothers." She said sending the two a death stare.

"Remind me not to get on her bad side." Fred whispered to George who laughed slightly.

"You're Ginny and Harry's?" Hermione asked them with a small smile as she worked it out.

The three nodded, "How did you know?" James asked her.

"Lily has Ginny's eyes and hair." She laughed, as she noticed Harry and Ginny's looked awkwardly at each other.