Chapter 2

August 1995-

"HE GOT OFF! HE GOT OFF! HE GOT O...." Fred and George Weasley chanted as they ran round the kitchen in Grimmauld Place all of a sudden they were interrupted by a large bang that came from upstairs Sirius, Remus and Mad-eye got up from the seats.

"QUIET BOYS!" Mrs Weasley screamed.

They could hear shouts coming from upstairs...

"Lil, Hugo, Lucy are you ok?"

"Why just us?"

"James that's my hair."

"Sorry love!"

"JAMES IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"Owww that's my leg Vic."

"Louis where are you?"

"Roxanne your hair's in my face."

"Shut it Fred."

"Dais?"

"STOP." A final female shout shut them all up and they went to investigate.

"Surrender your wands!" Mad eye shouted as the adults reached the hallway where the children were.

"Mad eye they're Kids" Remus said.

"Doesn't matter!"

"Mad-eye!" Molly Weasley Shouted.

"Maybe let them introduce themselves! Come on children lets go to the kitchen" she said calmly ushering them through the hall.

•••

"What year is it?" Teddy asked when they were all sat in front of the order.

"1995 of course" Tonks replied.

Teddy turned to face her a lump forming in his throat as he saw his mother for the first time, and sat next to her, his father.

"Please could you get Albus Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonogall please and the teenagers upstairs" Victoire asked politely placing her hand reassuringly on Teddy's arm.

Molly nodded and came back moments later with everyone including Mcgonogall and Dumbledore.

"Who are they?" Harry asked Sirius who just shrugged and looked towards Teddy for an explanation.

"So, you may not believe us but just hear us out, we're from the future." Teddy began to explain. "My names Teddy, uh, Teddy Lupin." He said muttering his last name.

"You're my son?" Remus asked panicked.
Teddy nodded fiddling with the ring on his finger.

"But you aren't...Do you..."

"No, but I do like my meat on the raw side." Teddy reassured him, causing him to sigh with relief.

"Are you mine?" Tonks piped up from where she was sat.

"I am." Teddy said, smiling awkwardly at her.

"Of course he is. Look at his hair Nymphadora." Moody snapped impatiently.

"Don't call me Nymphadora!" She hissed her hair turning red. Teddy smiled as Victoire took hold of his hand.

"Um, well, I'm Victoire Weasley, I'm 22 and I'm a healer."

"You're my grandchild?" Mrs Weasley asked happily.

"Yeah, most of us are your grandchildren." Vic told her with a small laugh.

"How amazing!" She laughed clapping her hand together.

"Ok mum, calm down." Ginny said rolling her eyes.

"I'm Dominique, but if you call me that I'll rip you in half, so call me Dom. I'm 17, Gryffindor and Vic's sister." Dom said moodily.

"What a good first impression you're making Dom." James joked nudging her, she grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back and pushed him away from her.

"Piss off James." She hissed as Teddy grabbed her shoulders and steered her away from him. 

"I'm Louis, I'm 15 and I'm a Gryffindor. That's basically it." Louis shrugged.

"Which Weasley is your parent?" Dumbledore asked them.

"William." Victoire said. "And Fleur Delacour."

"You're my children?"

"Bill got with Fleur?"

Bill, Fred and George said at the same time, causing Bill to glare at them, to which they just smirked.

"Yeah, we are." Louis answered.

"Are you two together?" Ginny asked.

"Who? Me and Vic?" Teddy replied to which she nodded.

"Yeah we are, well, we're actually getting married in December." Victoire told her.

"How lovely!" Molly beamed.