Exotic Butters X Reader

It was almost the end of the week at Circus Baby's world and you had been waiting for a chance to sink your teeth into those sticks of yellowy goodness.

You had heard of the scooping room and it's trouble so you disobeyed Baby and went right instead. You found a door that was unlocked. Inside was an office. There was a camera system that simple enough to figure out.

There he was. Ennard. All that was left of him anyway. A strange voice echoed down the hallways. It was Baby's but then it hit you. How was she still able to talk without her suit or endoskellinton?

This mangled mess had to imitating her. Then he changed his voice into that of her, your little sister. You could feel tears stinging your eyes but you kept focused on the task at hand. Keeping Ennard out.

By the end of the night he gave up. He the disappeared and Handy was back.
"Your shift is over. You may go home. Never return you are just like him. We will go above ground."

You were spooked out a little scared to leave in case the minnerinas were outside ready to attack. You opened the door carefully. Seeing no trap you cautiously walked to the elevator. Bang! What was that?

You saw Ennards endoskellinton on the floor. Behind him was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. Exotic butters was behind him. At his feet was on other sticks that sacrificed its ediblity so you could leave. You picked up the rest of the basket and walked to the elevator.

You did feel bad for Ennards so you made a deal with him.
"You can live with me but we have to find someone else for you to become. I will become your mother okay?"
He instantly nodded and crawled into the tube.

"Good thing I'm an engineer for anamatronics. I can make you a make-shift suit until I find your old one. All of you will receive a suit. What do you guys want?"

"Can I be a balloon girl please?" Baby stated

"I want to be a chicken. I want to be renamed to Chica. It's easier to say than Ballora and I hated being a ballerina. I want to walk around with the children. I love chickens. But can I still be slightly sexy? "

"I want to be a rabbit still. But can I have a full body?"

"Awww Bonbon.... What about me? Can I not be so girly please? Can I actually be brown?"

"I actually like my colours. Can I just be the same?"

"Can I be a male version of Baby? "

"Sure guys! But I can only afford the cheapest endoskellintons. So all this complexity will go so you will be easier to fix as well."

"I don't want to be the leader anymore. I want to give my position to Freddy."

"Why Baby? I am not good at helping people. "

" Well its because after a year you broke down and have been through so much trapped in that room to be the first to be forgotten. So have you Bonnie but you will still be a little clumsy learning to walk."

So then it was decided. We would open a restaurant: Freddy Fazbears.

As I got home I set up beds for them to sleep as I stayed up. I placed the basket of butters on the counter. I could mentally hear it calling my name. Damn that basket was sexy.

I sat down ready to watch my favourite soap a modern vampire life when I saw it. I swear I put it on the counter. But then something weird happened. It transformed into a human.

He had buttery blonde hair,red eyes and had the cutest outfit. He was hot! We talked the rest of the night away. Soon enough we became a thing abs Freddys pizzeria was booming with business.

But one night it happened. He was all over the popcorn. I had enough of his lies. I then pressed his button on his bow tie and ate the buttery popcorn.

*random I know but I just had to XD*