“I don’t want to talk about it, Mom.” She grumbled.

            “Mom, are you serious. I’m not getting a ride home with that jackass. Just come get me, please.” She begged.

            “Really? You’re going to be like this? It’s eleven o’clock at night, how the hell am I suppose to walk home? Wait, have you been drinking?” She asked, sighing, because she already knew the answer to it.

            “Screw you, I thought you stopped that. Maybe I just won’t come home tonight if you are going to be like that. Maybe I’ll run away or get killed and thrown in a ditch but I don’t think you would care either way, would you?” She asked, tears filling her eyes.

            “No, just shut up. I’m done; I’ll see you when I want to see you. Don’t call me again because I won’t answer.” She snapped, as she hung up the phone.

            She sighed loudly, and I awkwardly watched as she threw her phone back into her purse and wiped away her new fresh tears. She crossed her arms and realized that I was still there.

            “Sure you don’t want a ride?” I asked.

            She sighed and opened the passenger side door of my car. She climbed inside, shutting the door behind her. This was it, the child lock was on and now she couldn’t escape the car. Her strong perfume filled the air of the car and I didn’t think it could be this easy.

            “So what’s you’re name anyways?” She asked, as I pulled out of the parking lot.

            “Kyle. What about you?” I asked, knowing the answer already.

            “Jessica.” She replied quietly.

            “I’m sorry about you’re mom.” I said, apologetically.

            “Don’t be, this is a normal thing. She’s just a stupid drunk that doesn’t care about anyone but herself.” She snarled.

            “I think you would be upset if she died or something, though.” I said, not taking my eyes off the road. I was driving to the place where my hide out was.

            “I guess, but still she doesn’t care about me.” She said, crossing her arms in frustration.

            Neither of us said anything else the rest of the car ride. I finally saw the entrance to the woods where my hideout was. I pulled over to the side of the road and as I expected, there was no one in sight. Perfect. Jessica looked over at me with a confused look on her face.

            “W-what are you doing?” She stuttered.

            “See Jessica, I’m starting something big and you are the lucky girl who gets to be my first victim.” I said, smirking.

            “Victim?” She asked, her eyes widening.

            “Yes, I’m a killed and now I’m a kidnapper.” I said with an evil smirk.

            She turned and tried to open the door but the child lock prevented that. She yanked on the handle, desperately trying to open the door but it wouldn’t open.

            “Child lock is on.” I said, causing her to jump and back as far away from me as she could.

            “Please, let me go!” She cried.

            “I can’t do that Jessica.” I chuckled.

            “Help me!” She screamed which resulted in me, quickly covering her mouth, even though her screaming didn’t mean anything.

            “Now, I know no one can hear you but I don’t want to take any chances.” I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a wet cloth that was covered in chloroform. I pressed it against her face, holding her down as she tried to kick and punch me. Then she stopped moving and I knew this was going to be a great start to my plan.

            Jessica had been such a success, that I wasn’t worried as I kidnapped the rest of the girls. Every single girl was a new adventure and adrenaline rush. A half an hour later, the plane started to descend and once I landed, I collected my few belongings and headed outside the airport. I was officially in Dublin, Ireland. There was already a car waiting for me that I had arranged for before I had left.

            I got into my car and started to drive to the hotel that I would be staying in. I knew where most of the places in Ireland were because I studied a map of the Dublin during my flight. Everything was going to work out fine, hopefully. I knew exactly where Jim and Catherine lived and once I was settled in, I would go after them.

            After checking into my crappy hotel room, which I wouldn’t hopefully have to spend much time in, I gathered a bag of things that I needed for my mission. It was almost ten o’clock at night and I needed to go see if they were home right now. If they were, my plan would be starting early, and if not, then tomorrow my plan would start.

So here's another chapter!!! What did you think about it and what will happen? I hoped you liked it and please comment if you enjoyed it because I feel like not as many people are reading this story.  Plus poor Jessica, right?

Anyways, i'll try and update soon for you guys. This chapter's dedication  goes to @BlizzardBre123. Thanks for commenting and reading!!!! You are great. If you have questions comment or message me. Also is there anything you want to see happen in this, just wondering? :)