Wow, 100 is a big number

1000 is also a big number which is how many followers I have.

I just want to say thank you guys so much!

Legit was legit my 1000th follower (thanks, Legit, that was Legit) Her username is LegitWarriors go check her out.

Anyway, I am making a new Warrior Cat roleplay and beginning to plan a new book to celebrate! The roleplay will be called "The Creators" and I hope it will be something else. Moving on, I would like to thank all my friends and followers who brought me here. I shall name them and tell them what they did for me.

awesomesauceoreos

What you have done for me is something I don't think I could ever repay you. You have of course showed me some more questionable things but that's beside the point. You have made me so much stronger and confident than I had ever used to be. You were always there when I needed someone to talk to and despite your thoughts on the matter, you listened. Also, you taught me how to use grammar every day by constantly pointing it out (which you still do). Thank you for everything you have done for me Wifey <3.

twentyoneproblems

Even though we haven't talked in awhile because of your break from Discord I still want to mention you because you are awesome. We have had some great times together over the voice chat pretty much making me laugh so hard I'm crying and we have both had our breakdown moments but despite that, you were always there and you were there from almost the start. Thanks for that Wee Bunny :3.

WhisperSpirit

You have shown me how to have confidence and you just give me and everyone else so much kindness. You also showed me that even people who have hit an all time low can make changes and become a better person by learning what they did wrong. Thanks, Whispy :)

WarriorCatMoon335

I don't know if you expected yourself to be on here but you are! I find you such an inspiration to me and you have shown me the power of forgiveness. No matter what anyone does to you I love how you can still want to be their friend even if it means you take the blame. I think you are such an amazing person and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Thank you, Moony ^.^.

1ShadowWolf1 and SilverfrostXxX

You both have done so much for me and given me so much kindness (despite Shadow wanting to punch me in the face sometimes). Ren, I love when someone is down you go out of your way to say something kind and Shadow, I admire your fierce loyalty to those you care for and no matter what they do to you, you stick by their side. Thanks, Shadowy and Renny :D

-joybell-

You have shown me creativity and dedication. I admire your beautiful work from your writing to your amazing artwork to your breathtaking logos and covers. You are very kind and I think you are just such an awesome person. Thanks, Joy ;)

God, if I could list everybody who I wanted to touch upon I'd be here forever. Everyone who I am going to list has done so much for me and I would write a 100-word essay about each and every one of you guys if I could.

CherriTheYogurt

writelights

Blue_Manuscripts

RavenFeather_TC

PrincessSilverDawn

-OwlFeather-

JennApple45

xFrostbyte

TheSpinoKnight

OliviaBinfield

YearlyAquariAce

Featherfrost_

Blazestorm

Leafshadow_Goya

felis-cattus

WaveNote

CloudOfEarlyAutumn

jadetheloner

WisdomtheOWL

LegitWarriors

Thank you guys for inspiring me and being my friend <3 (I really hope I didn't forget anyone).

I have met most of these people through Chatpad, most. Anyway, I would like to mention a few group accounts!

CatsOfScience

As soon as Whisper told me about this I was ready to join in. That's where I met Rio, Ember, and Feather for the first time. It was really a great experience just the small little group but I loved seeing it grow and more and more people come to read books we pour our heart into. The admin applications are still open by the way if you want to join me.

CloudtailGrandmas and WarriorsOfTheCentury

Two group accounts that I just love stal- I mean following. They are such an inspiration to me even if their activity has gone down a bit. I hope that the activity returns when school finishes.

I have been coming up with many ideas for a book but I haven't put any into action yet. The roleplay, however, should come out soon I hope.

Again thank you for 1k followers! It means so much!

~Dusky