Story Thing

As the wind ruffled a sandy colored she-cat's fur, her bright green eyes looked down at the beautiful land sighing. She stood the on tallest peak she knew of in all the territories. Oh StarClan, it was a wonderful sight to see. It seemed as if it was just the stars had been calling for her. The sandy cat took one tiny a step closer to the edge of the peak, only to have stopped herself from moving any farther. Why did she stop? She wanted to have gotten this over fast, but her body didn't move.

Was she really going to leave such a wonderful place behind, she could never come back to this. Why should she leave this place? Maybe if the she-cat tried harder, she could maybe live a better life.

Without warning, cats harsh voices seemed to fill her head, "Useless Sandypaw!" "They murder useless cats, that means they'll murder you," "Why are you even here, you're not good enough," were just a few of the harsh insults now filling her head.

"Please stop!" she cried out taking another small step toward the edge. Sandypelt looked down at the green grass below her, she was so high up everything looked like a little ant from where she was. She hesitated once more. "Why are you such a coward Sandypelt?! Just do it already!" the green-eyed cat thought to herself bitterly. She heard pawsteps behind her and whipped around to see another she-cat approaching her. Sandypaw lowered herself and took another little step back seeing who it was, one more step, and she was the star's problem.

A dark gray she-cat with golden eyes the shade of the setting sun at dawn had run up the hill having spotted Sandypelt on the peak when she was taking a little walk by herself. The cat's eyes widened with fear realizing what Sandypelt was here to do. "You can't do this!" she stuttered not daring to move, scared that Sandypelt would back away and fall.

"I-I have to Littlesun, it's the only way to end the torment, to leave this cruel world," Sandypelt stuttered trying to avoid Littlesun's golden eyes she had always admired. Why had this cat come to stop her, no one liked her. She was useless to her clan and useless to herself.

Littlesun shook her head tears falling from her eyes. "S-Sandypelt," she whimpered finally catching the sandy cat's eyes. "Y-you can't kill yourself, what would I do without you?!" she cried softly.

"You'd live a better life, get a mate, have kits. It would be better if I wasn't here," Sandypelt stated more firmly trying not to cry herself.

The golden-eyed she-cat took a stance tears still flooding from her eyes. "Don't you see Sandypelt, I want to be with you. I don't care what the others would say but please don't kill yourself, stay alive for the clan. For me," Littlesun mewed whispering the last part, was her best friend, the cat she loved really going to take her life?

A single tear dropped to the grass followed by more tears from Sandypelt. "I'm sorry Littlesun," she said trying to stay strong before turning around and falling off the peak.

"Sandypelt!" Littlesun yowled leaping after her. Time seemed to slow down as they both fell. The dark gray she-cat struggled to get closer to Sandypelt. Since she weighed a bit more than Sandypelt she started to fall next to her. Littlesun reached out her paws to Sandypelt who matched her. They came closer together touching their muzzles together. In that very moment, Sandypelt felt happy, for the first time in her life.

Since Sandypelt hadn't really thought this out and saw that there was a large, deep pool of water under them they plunged into it making a large splash. The impact should have killed them on the spot, but some magic had saved them from death.

The two quickly swam out of the water coughing a great deal of it up. They met each other's gaze and smiled softly. Maybe they were supposed to survive, maybe it was fate. Littlesun and Sandypelt leaned together and twined their tails as they walked into the sunset. They didn't know where they were going, but it would be some place they could be together.

________________________

I hope this made you feel better Lusifers_child_catra, I hope this made you feel better. I'm not very good at making people feel better with writing, sorry if this didn't help. I tried.

Also to all you gramar scavengers out there, I didn't really edit or revise this because I was lazy, so shut up <3

This is Dusky singing off.