Some Stories

Time for some life with Dusky! I will be sharing a few stories with you guys today because why the heck not?! Oh and just a warning, there are some PG13 (maybe a bit over) things in here, so, you have been warned I guess.

First story! I was at lunch sitting with my friends and I was next to someone who had a pretty dirty mind like I did. I'll call her Kitten. A friend diagonal from me has this huge ice pack (like really, why does she need that big of an ice pack?). I'll call this friend Dog (the person diagonal from me). So Kitten pulls out this huge ice pack and says "Nice pack you got there" and I burst out laughing. Why? Well little friend, if you don't know what I saw in that remark, well, I'll say later. I don't think Kitten meant it that way at first (or maybe she did) but after she realized what I was laughing about she started laughing as well. She then said "That's a really nice big pack you got there," and I could not help it, I was dying of laughter. A different friend who was sitting across from me, I'll just call her Hawk was just as confused as Dog but she thought she had an idea. After about five minutes of me and Kitten laughing our asses off, she finally decided to explain the joke. "So you know how a man's thing can sometimes be called a pack?" Kitten asked and Dog laughed a bit as well. That was one of the best lunches I've ever had.

Second story. This one happened with a friend from Wattpad twentyoneproblems (Hazel) and it was the best conversation I have had with an online friend. So, Hazel and I had been voice chatting on Discord and I don't know what sparked it but we had the grand idea to change everyone in the server's name to something dirty (Hazel has admin powers so she can rename people). I don't know if she wants me telling this story or doesn't care, I'm telling it anyway. I guess you would have to have a dirty mind to find all of the nicknames funny and let me tell you when people saw their names, they were pissed but Hazel and I laughed so hard we nearly cried, it was so funny to see people's reactions. My personal favorite was "Wavey Motions In My Vagina". I still die every time with that name. Eventually, everyone changed their nickname back to something boring like "Olivia" or something (jk love you OliviaBinfield).

I'll write more stories in a different chapter when I think of them. I'm weird don't question my humor.

Speaking of that server thing, I own a discord server called Chatpad! You can talk to all kinds of people. Even famous people from the legendary Cloudtail Grandmas like emberblazeofwindclan,StarClan_HufflepuffWhisperSpirit, Blazestorm, and not as famous people like twentyoneprobems and awesomesauceoreos (jk love you guys). Sounds cool right?! Everyone on the server is on Wattpad and they love to talk so why not join now?! Here's the link if you're interested: https://discord.gg/Wctt972 

On a phone?! Never fear! I'll post the link on my message board and my bio so it can be super easy.

This is Dusky signing off!