Pls Go Read

Have you ever been bored? No? Have you ever lied? No? Well, you just did! Everyone gets bored!

So if you ever get bored or you want to read something, go read CatsOfScience books. Like seriously I write chapters in the books, which is why you should go read them! I'll list the books and give summaries to them so maybe you guys will be a bit more interested.

Shades Of Murder

The Bloody Rose has struck again.Words that no cat wants to hear. But she has struck again. In a city plagued by murder and death, she is the killer that everyone fears. She is Bloody Rose.But this isn't just the story of a killer, it is the story of the chase to find her. The city is torn in two and bleeding from all pores. The hunt is on. But who will triumph, the one who delights in death, the one who has wasted his life on a tireless search to find her, or the one who is new to this world?Only one thing is for certain. Death will stalk this city, and no one will be able to stop it- no cat is safe. This is a war; a war of blood and death. And if Bloody Rose has her way there will be no winners. The only one who wins in her game is death. Death and despair. But meet Ebony. Ebony is new to this world, new to its darkness. Perhaps it will be her footsteps that change the world, and with Rowan together she may finally be the one to turn the tide.Only time will tell, but the game is on. And not everyone will walk away alive.

Flickerdance's Curiosity 

The Clans are worried. A mysterious white cloud has spread slowly and menacingly across the horizon, blocking Silverpelt. Gatherings have not been held in two moons because the moon cannot be seen. Flickerdance, a new warrior of SparkClan, discovers that all is not right about this cloud . . . and something far more dangerous may be looming on the horizon.

A Counseling Catastrophe

When the owner of a quaint counseling business mysteriously dies, Feathershine is left to take her aunt's burden on her shoulders. The dementia-ridden Fireheart, Nettlebounce and Petalbounce, and sometimes Sandstone, if she shows up to work, are there to help her. With a certification from a three-hour online course (that she may or may not have cheated on), it's now Feathershine's responsibility to counsel all of StarClan. It's only a bit of a catastrophe.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

Cats from around the world have gathered together to celebrate the one month anniversary of the CatsofScience account. A hall is set up as the party venue. A long mahogany table is spread across the room, all sorts of delights sitting beautifully upon the dark wood.A large crowd of cats huddle in front of a stage where a lone tabby sits. He opens his mouth to address the eager crowd."Cats from around the world! Thank you all for attending this wonderful event today. You'll be pleased to know that this party will be full of fun and games! To mark the one month anniversary of the CatsofScience organization, my team have worked hard to prepare and plan for this glorious gathering! "Now let us commence the first game of the night..."The crowd held their breath."'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Stars!'"An eruption of cheers and attempts to applaud followed.

A Ballad of Yellowfang and History

When Yellowfang discovers a time machine, there's only one thing she can do: Jump into it and hope for the best. Unfortunately for the time periods she visits, the time machine has a certain knack to sending cats into the most important battles and events in history. Only Yellowfang knows what really happens when she has to face against the past.