Face Reveal

Hah! you guys thought I was going to do one this chapter but no. I'm writing on my computer so I won't be doing one this chapter. 

I was thinking I was going to do one of the 8th day of Hanukah so look forward to that.

If you can't wait 4 days then you can always friend me on Rabb.it or Skype. I would be more than willing to show my face there for you in all the live action. I mean you don't have to show your face but I can.

The only reason I hate doing face reveals on Wattpad is because I have to take a selfie and I hate selfies. I always look so bad in them when I look at them. I don't really have a problem with showing my face because I really don't think I'm going to be kidnapped by anyone on Wattpad. 

Think about it, if you were going to kidnap someone it would probably not be on Wattpad, maybe more on Instagram or Facebook or other popular websites but I just don't think when people want to kidnap the first thing they think is "OMG I am going to go kidnap someone on Wattpad"

Now I get some people are scared that others will save, share, send, or do something with their picture but getting things to go viral actually isn't as easy as people think it is. Unless your posting porn, then you may have a problem.

If any of you guys want to join me or meet me on Skype, Discord, Rabb.it, Kik, or what the heck, even Slack, just let me know! I am always willing to talk to a follower or friend and show my face.

Here are my usernames for the things if you want to see me. Remember you don't have to show your face but I will show mine. 

Skype: kitkat101999

Discord: Dusky (you might want to pm me because Discord is a bit different)

Rabb.it: DuskyKat

Slack: PM me if you want to invite me to a server

Kik: __Dusky__

Now am I not being very careful with my formally somewhat private information, the answer is yeah, I'm not being very careful with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I already googled my name and I couldn't find any pictures of me, just information on swimming.