school cls 1

Arrived at 7:41am.

There were already alote of kids there. I have no idea why kids come to school before 7:30 the bell doesnt ring till 8:35 so you have tp sit outside for an hour.

I walked to my spot. On the side of the building. Theres this little cubby hole in the wall were a statue was suposed to go but the school cut it because of fundings.

I threw my backpack an bord up there. Then i ran at the wall jumping grabing the ledge an pulling myself up. I admit it was hard but at least i didnt have to talk to anybody. It was all enough for  me to stand up in. I walked to the back an sat againt the wall.

I loved watching the cars an kids pass by. But it was the best watching the sun come up over the trees an houses.  I would watch it everytime. It was truly the purist an most beautiful thing in the world.

I heared kids run by laughing. I wish i had that. A normal life or just friends that you hang out with. I mean i had people i talk to an laugh with in school but. Its different.

In the middle of my thoughts the bell rang. So i threw my stuff on the ground an hoped down. I walkimg the 2nd hall my first class english. I didnt do much in there the teacher was always gone.

An she was gone today to. I sat in my chair the closest one to the door. An the next door teacher came in. "Class your teacher is out today an we dont have a sub so you  to watch yourselfs" she said then she was gone. I put in my headphones an waited out the class period.