pictures

I started off into the night.

I was going to the bridge.
I got on the main road. It was not that busy at this time of night.
I pulled out my phone an unlocked it.
It was 3:26am not like it matterd anyway my time was about to end.
I went though the old pictures while walking looking at all my friends the times we went to parks, malls, restraunts, lakes.
My favorite one was me an my best friends jackson an eli at the city lake feeding the ducks at the bay it was a block away from the mall.
We stayed out all day that day.
Intill the next morning when we finally said our good byes.
Then i came across a picture of me an my parents.
When we were actually a family.
I was on a rocking horse an my mom next to me an my father on the couch laughing.
Back when i was happy.
I started to cry again. I missed those days.
It was now 3:42am.
I put my phone away. I could now see the bridge only a couple minutes away. I arived traffic still slow i ducked walking along the side anytime a car passed no one is stoping me.
I made it to the top right in the middel the hights point.
I  put my foot between the bars a pushed up. I put my right leg over the top to were i was sitting on the edge.
Thats when the first car drove by startling me. I saw them look at me an kept going they didnt even bother.
I then threw my left leg over now i was sitting on the very edge of the bridge.