Home

Alex's P.O.V.
We arrive at Owen's house. Finally. I can be all alone. Away from the White Lotus. Away from that prison. Alone. Just me and Owen. Wait-why did I say that? Do i l- no this can't be happening. Not now. Anyway he helps me with my stuff. We go to his room. Then to his brother's.
"Here. My brother left,so his room is all yours."
"Oh my god. Owen, I don't know what to say." I am so grateful that he is my friend.
"Hey, wanna see the view?"
"Yeah i do"
We go to the window and it's so amazing. You can see the entire city from there.
All I can do ia whisper a "thank you" as I am lost in my thoughts.
"No prob Alex"
And with that he leaves the room.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The next morning:
I feel a shadow in front of my face. It is moving. Oh my god what am I going to do? I am the Avatar. I can't be afraid. I have to fight it. But still, I am so scared.
I don't wanna open my eyes. Come on Alex you can do it.
I finally open my eyes and I see Owen in front of me.
"Good morning ,sunshine"
I can't believe I thought I was attacked.
"Good morning" . I am just going to let it go.
"Hey, once we get breakfast,do you wanna go to the park"
"Sure,why not?"

We go down and I can smell the pancakes and the hot chocolate. And something else, maybe omelet? We'll see. So we go to the table and start eating.
"Ηey did you sleep well? Υ' know, because of your nightmares."
"Ηuh?"
"Υοu told me you had nightmares,remember?"
"Oh right. Yes I'm fine now. I guess it's because of the hard training or something." I lied. It s not because of that. For some reason I have a strange feeling. I am scared. I am now all alone and have to face the whole world due to my duty as the Avatar.