Apology

Alex's pov
I can't believe the trouble im in. I mean, I disappointed Owen , I got punished, I lost the match, I called names and now Master Pokko has one more reason to hate me. It is noon but I don't want to eat. All I have been doing all day is sleeping and thinking. I have to make it up on Owen. So I leave the island. I go to the city. Fortunatelly! I have the note he gave me. So I have to find his adress. I think I found the house. I ring the bell and a guy who looks like Owen opens the door. He must be his brother.
He has dark brown hair and black eyes. Owen is blond with black eyes.
He is holding a cigarette. "Owen's not here"
"And...you are his brother?"
"You can call me Aiden. And you are...?"
"Alex. My name is Alex"
"Oh well Alex. Owen is coming in a minute. He didn't tell me he had a girlfriend"
"I'm not his girlfriend"
"You're not?" I hear a voice behind me.
"Owen! Please we need to talk"
He looks at his brother. "Oh right I m gonna leave you two lovebirds alone"
I whisper a "thank you" as he leaves the room.
"Ok what do you want?"
"Look. I am so sorry I didn't tell you but as I already said, I didn't want you into this."
"Into what?"
"I have been training my whole life. I have never left that place. So you where the first person I have ever met to know this. And- I didn't know what to do"
"Waitt, so you're telling me that you had never had friends?Or family?Your parents gave up on you so you can train?What kind of parents are they?"
"Oh no, my parents are the best don't say that. They didn't give up on me. When the White Lotus members came to our home, I was 4. I had the perfect life. My best friend, a family. But now my parents know nothing about life here. The only thing they know is that I live at the Air Temple training."
"Why didn't you tell them?"
"I didn't want to disappoint them. What kind of daughter and Avatar would I be if i gave up so easily?The only think of those i was taught ,that I believe is that you have to be strong and never give up. So it was my responsibility to tell you. To never disappoint anyone. Anyway, I didn't have the oportunity to meet other people,thus I have to apologise for my behaviour. I should have been honest"
"Don't blame yourself. I am kind of alone too. My brother and I were abandoned. I mean, my dad left my mom when I was born and my mom started drinking and smoking, so i had to do something. I got a scholarship and now I am all alone with my brother"
"I am so sorry. But your life sounds so interesting. The only thing that I have been doing all this time is training."
"Well, i think I should  do something for that"
"What-"
"Come"
He grabs my hand and pulls me out of his appartment.

Aiden's pov
Owen gets down with his girlfriend running. What's happening? "Owen what the fuck-"
"She's the Avatar"
What the?