It's a Date

Alex's P.O.V.
I walk to the front yard as I see Master Tao. I am going to try to persuade him to let me go out with Owen. "Umm...Master I was wondering. I met Owen and it's his birhtday today. Can I go with him to the city?"
That's when Master Pokko shouts "ABSOLUTELY-"
"You may go"Master Tao says. "What!?" I shout in excitement. "That's right, what!?" Master Pokko says, obviously angry.
"She may go, IF we increase the hours of training tomorrow. "YES THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WILL DO ANYTHING"
I have to hurry, I have to hurry!
I go to my room and find a dark blue t-shirt and my jeans : 5.34. Owen is going to be here any minute. I brush my teeth, take my bag and wear my cologne.
A man, probably an Airbender comes to my room " There is a guest for you, Avatar"
"Yes, I already know thank you"
As I get out of the building, I see Owen waiting for me. He is so handsome. He has blonde hair and dark brown eyes. I guess he is...a firebender?
"Hey Owen. Didn't expect you that early"
"Too early?Sorry didn't mean to make you be in a rush." "It's ok. Can we go now"
"Yeah sure. I've heard that there's a festival for the 63rd Anniversary of the city."
"Sounds great. Let's go"
We had so much fun. We went to the festival where we went to the roller coaster. Then we bought pizza and went to the park. Oh my god it's 12 o'clock. "Hey what's your number?"
"Excuse me?"
"Em... Your phone number"
"Oh gosh. I have no phone."
"What?How?I mean why?"
"It's forbiden" I can see his face is full of frustration so I have to explain myself. "You see I went to the Air Temple for training. A friend of my parents is a firebender and his brother an airbender. So he was willing to host us until I finish my training. So during that, I wasn't allowed to technology"
"I see". I can see he is skeptical. What have I done?If he finds out...he will be in so much trouble. Honesty, I don't care about me. Besides I'm the Avatar. But id they found out he knew, who knows? They may keep him here. Or worse...
"Sorry, Owen.It's getting late. I should probably go back." "Yeah sure. But,if you have no phone how could I find you?" "Go to the Air Temple.I will always be at the Air Temple." "Okay then. Bye Alex"
I run to the Temple just to find White Lotus members searching for me. I have not to be seen. Oh well, I create a distraction. I bend fire towards them.
"Who's there?"
That's my chance! I run to my room and pretend I sleep. But still, I am so tired.