Arrived

No-one's P.O.V.
Alex and the rest of the White Lotus members arrived at Republic city. Only Master Pokko and Master Tao traveled with her. She already knew that some of her teachers were already in the Temple. They walk for about an hour until they reach the Temple. Alex couldn't hide how excited she was, as not only did she left the awful place she was training, but also her teachers allowed her to go to the city and have a normal day as a normal teenager. She had never been to school as the only things she did all those years were train and study hard. Now it was time for her freedom. She called her parents,(all those years she was able to call them and sometimes thwy visited her but they were watched by the White Lotus members so she couldn't tell them thw truth.
"...Yes mom we have just arrived. The city is amazing. And I am going to visit it later. K have to go now. I lovw you bye." Her parents were amazing and loved her so much. She always was afraid of letting them down so she didn't dare say anything was wrong. They were so proud of her. She thought that they were going to have a perfect life. And every time they visited, she thought that those people were always there for her. She had friends, amazing parents. She had a grate time at school as well. Until those were taken away from her. She was admiring the Air Temple when she heard a voice behind her.
"Avatar Alex. What a pleasure."
"Nice to meet you sir."
"How was your trip? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Would you like to rest?"
"No I am good. Thanks for the concern"
With that she left.
"Master Tao, may I go now?"
"Yes Alex. Be careful. Don't be late."
"Yes Master. Bye"

Alex's P.O.V.
I went to the city and it was so amazing. There were people ,teenagers having fun. How didn't I get a life like this one? Just because I am the Avatar and it is my duty to save the world. I was told those words all my life. Ok then. Where do I start.? My parents have given me money in case I needed anything and I know the best way of using them. I run as I observe  what I want. I stop immediately but it was too late. I fell onto that boy.
"I am so sorry. My apologies. I feel so embarassed right now."
"No don't be. My bad. Anyway, I'm  Owen.And you are..."
"Alex."
"Interesting name.Where are you from?"
"From Republic city"
"Really?I ve never seen you around"
"No I mean I was born here. I was taken away."
"I am sorry. It must have been hard."
"It's ok. Not that bad. No worries. I was taken away because of training"
"Oh that sounds better."
"So which is your class?"
"My class? Oh right. I did private lessons. Never been at school."
"Your life sounds so interesting."
"Trust me it's not."
I heard a voice behind me. "Happy birthday Owen"
"It's your Birthday?"
"Tomorrow. I turn 16"
"Oh then Happy Birthday. Hey, would you like to meet me tomorrow? Besites, we have to celebrate!"
"Uh sure why not? Where?"
"Meet me at the Air Temple at 6.00"
"T-the Air Temple? what kind of bender are you?"
Oh my god. I didn't expect that. It's about time I loe.
"I'm a -"
"ALEX. THERE YOU ARE. YOU MUST COME BACK NOW. TRAINING"
"I guess I have to go back"
"So,tomorrow at 6.00?"
"I'll be waiting for you"

Later that day...
"YOU BRAT I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MEDITATION AND STUFF. HOW DARED YOU?"
Explaining will only make things worse. So I just wait untill it's over. Besides, I have to get ready for training.