Past

Alex's P.O.V. (11 years ago)
I arrived here 5 days ago. I didn't know what to do, neither do now. But i do know that this place is awful. I tried to leave 3 days ago but I was punished. A trainer slapped me 4 times and then told me that I would train 7 hours every day.
My teacher told me to run 450m. So this is what I am doing now. I can't do this. I won't make it. I stop. I can see he is angry.
"ALEX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY DID YOU STOP RUNNING?OH GOSH,YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE!"
"Sorry Master, I am so tired."I reply.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?COME WITH ME YOU LITTLE BRAT"
"Where are you taking me?" I am so scared.
"Come. I want you to meet someone who can teach you a lesson"
He took me to Master Tao's room. He is in charge of all the members of the White Lotus.
"Alex,what have you done this time?"
"Let me tell you what she has done.She stopped training just because she was bored"
"That's not-"
"Silence. Alex you behave so irresponsibly and then trying to find an excuse. You know what you deserve for that."
"Come".
Master Tao seems so reliable but still,he never believes me. And now I am going to be left alone in my room for 3 days.

Alex's P.O.V. ( 5 years ago)
It's already 6 in the morning. I have to get ready. Training. You see schedule in here is tough as well. You have to wake up at 5.45 and go to bed at 8.30. I train 5 hours every day.
"Oh look who decided to come for a visit. If it isn't our dear Avatar."
"Please forgive me master Nero. I was su-"
"Enough. Now let's start training. Here's the today's schedule."
Ok let's do this. 35 push-up, 60 sit-ups, meditating for 15 minutes and then fighting with James. I think I can handle it. Ok 2 hours start now...

Alex's P.O.V. (Present)

I reach the central yard as James comes near me.
"Hey,Miss Avatar. Master Pokko said you are going to travel to Repubic city to the Air Temple."
"What?When?"
"Tomorrow"
I can't believe this. I am leaving this place.
"Don't be that satisfied. You are going to train harder and harder every day."
But still. I am going to Republic city. I have to get ready. Like,now!!