author's note 3.

HEY GUYS! ((i highkey miss working on Flicker... I had so much motivation for it..))

So, I've been trying to get Nightingale done as quickly as possible. I know everyone wants me to write the sequel to Flicker. And to be honest, I really want to write the sequel more than Nightingale. I have Nightingale planned out, but I have little to no motivation to write it.

This is probably because the sequel for Flicker has a lot more hype. More people want to read the sequel that will continue Aurora and Barry's story. But I need to write the prequel, because it has vital information regarding Aurora's backstory. My plan was for people to read Flicker, read Nightingale, and then read Flicker's sequel. However, I know that some people will simply skip reading Nightingale, even if it is only ten chapters long.

So, I've been trying to think of some solutions. Do you guys think I should take down Nightingale? It is only going to have ten or so chapters, but not alot of people are commenting/voting on it. If i finish it, chances are, a lot of people will not read it before reading the sequel.

On one hand, Nightingale allows the reader to know about Aurora's past before she moved to Central City. It touches on alot of things she never talks about in Flicker, such as her romance with Nightwing, the death of her parents and the aftermath of that event, everything that happened after becoming a vigilante in Gotham, and it also talks about her time in between fleeing Gotham and moving to Central City.

On the other hand, not alot of people are going to read Nightingale. I am considering simply not writing it, and instead incorporating more of her backstory into the sequel. Unfortunately, this leaves a huge gap out, because most of the story will not include her babbling on to Barry about her past. ((Considering Aurora doesn't really like to talk about it.))

What do you guys think? In the meantime, I will continue working on Nightingale. Hopefully, I can finish it before season three of the Flash is finished. I am aiming to release chapter one of the sequel the very day after the final episode airs. ((The sequel will be named Ichor.))

If some of you guys who read Nightingale wish for me to continue it, PLEASE give me feedback on that story. I have a bunch of reads and barely any votes or comments. I just need some kind of sign that you guys are liking it so far.

Thank you guys for your endless support. x

- Amanda

((Shameless self promotion: I AM WRITING A CISCO FANFIC! It is called Witch, and it is on my page. It may or may not include cameos from Aurora ;)

I've got an arrow fanfiction too! It's called paradox and it's on my profile for you to discover. ;)

ALSO i am writing a supergirl fanfiction titled Villainous. Check that out too if you want :)

There's also a legends of tomorrow fanfiction that I just started today called Thawed. Go ahead and read that too if you are interested :) ))

THANKS